Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we have a plan B this window

Asking Raz to battle away, alone all night, against an 8ft 2inch CH certainly isn’t one we should be eager to use again anytime soon, in my opinion

Plan C) Giving Mangala a go up top... (Thus ensuring he’s as far away as possible from the goal we’re defending at all times), might be worth a go though... Just a thought!!

Last edited:
My take is I think Wenger wants to keep Ozil and Sanchez until the Summer.

They have a good chance at winning the Europa which gives them CL qualifications.

If Sanchez and Ozil go that chance is reduced.

Battle between Wenger and the money men, usually the money men win out.
This is my view too. But I'm hoping the money men win. And soon :)

I hope we can get him this month. We create so many chances at the moment and put away a better percentage than last season but having more creativity and someone who is happy to shoot is only a good thing.

Gabby was struggling a bit for form and goals and Aguero was too, taking several chances before he scored. Only takes an injury to one or both and in big CL games you would question where the goals might come from. There are teams out there that will limit us to only a few good opportunities to score and Sanchez helps increase our ability to take those chances.

With so many games an extra player is worth investing in.

Given our summer bid, I think that club statement is directly targeted to Arsenal as part of a transfer fee poker in January.

There have been enough reasons to improve our forward department and a tight schedule ahead.
I don't buy that statement at all. Just me.

It was an official brief from the club, seemed absolutely adamant too.

I don't believe it was transfer posturing, they didn't need to say anything at all.

Really think it was/is as simple as City felt with five months left of his contract, they begrudge paying anything, knowing the player only wants us.

Things happen, Jesus injury happened, Pep maybe thinks we have gone off the boil a little since the original stance was shared.

We want Sanchez now, so we should just walk away because Arsenal play him?

I'm struggling to see how that genius move does anything other than hurt us.

Yes we need him now not in 3 weeks time when Jesus will nearly be back also by letting it drag on further there is always a chance they fuck us over again last min saying there wasn't enough time. Hope we give them until Friday to sort the deal out or just leave it till the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.