Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid what?

what they want or what we value him at?
Just get all the money and throw it at them, while trying not to break down in hysterical tears. We've some real shrewd negotiators on here who would be fantastic in a pressure situation that involved holding their nerve

Both clubs knew this situation was going to develop weeks ago. Arsenal fans have turned on him and Sanchez looks pissed off.
You have to ask.
why wasn’t this boxed off on day 1 of transfer day.
Surely arsenal have been sorting a replacement weeks ago.
Why risk injury playing him last night.
Surely they would want us to take 3 points off Liverpool and make sure he was with us for wknd.

They can’t be that disorganised.

If we are really in for him we should have sorted this before Liverpool cashed in on Coutinho. Liverpool have the cash and he’s the perfect replacement. They are the threat to our deal right now if any negotiations are on going. £30 - £35 mil for him is still a bargain. I hope we are not playing games over £5-£10 mill.

Really hope we have him by the end of this week but I’m not sure now
hahhaha like hes going to go from arsenal to liverpool

the more this player gets linked to united and liverpool the closer i feel this is, i mean really hmmm klopp or pep? mourinho or pep?

he has stated a 100 times he wants to play for pep again

If he signs for City it is because he wants to play for City, play for Pep and win the league (and potentially more).
Which he will, I am sure.

However if he signs for anyone else it is because he is happy playing for anyone.
If he is happy playing for anyone, I'm sorry but I wouldn't want that type of player coming into the dressing room.

Simple as that, which ever way it falls is the best for City.

Stop panicking!!

Both clubs knew this situation was going to develop weeks ago. Arsenal fans have turned on him and Sanchez looks pissed off.
You have to ask.
why wasn’t this boxed off on day 1 of transfer day.
Surely arsenal have been sorting a replacement weeks ago.
Why risk injury playing him last night.
Surely they would want us to take 3 points off Liverpool and make sure he was with us for wknd.

They can’t be that disorganised.

If we are really in for him we should have sorted this before Liverpool cashed in on Coutinho. Liverpool have the cash and he’s the perfect replacement. They are the threat to our deal right now if any negotiations are on going. £30 - £35 mil for him is still a bargain. I hope we are not playing games over £5-£10 mill.

Really hope we have him by the end of this week but I’m not sure now

The transfer fee is largely irrelevant. It only comes into play if Sanchez is willing to go somewhere other than City. Liverpool could offer the £140m that they have received for Coutinho and yes, Arsenal would accept in an instant. Means nothing though if Sanchez responds with "I am only going to City". Arsenal will then be forced to accept our bid, whatever that may be or hold on to him and lose him for nothing in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.