Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep for sure. As disappointing as defeat is, that will be the best learning experience we have had for some time. Bizarrely I feel quite positive this evening.

It's due to being a City fan for a long time - it dulls/ kills the brain cells .

I'm almost becoming impervious after over 60 years of supporting them !

There must be someone else in the pipeline. Soriano/Txiki have obviously set the price they are willing spend on someone we'll get a couple of seasons out of at best and what's being demanded is too much.

If you ask me, United are being fleeced because they are desperate. We are simply walking away. We've not been hijacked.

There must be someone else in the pipeline. Soriano/Txiki have obviously set the price they are willing spend on someone we'll get a couple of seasons out of at best and what's being demanded is too much.

If you ask me, United are being fleeced because they are desperate. We are simply walking away. We've not been hijacked.
The way I see it they were playing hardball with Arsenal waiting for them to blink and united came in and gave them what they wanted and it all blew up in our face.

Regardless the cost of the rumoured extra £10mill for the fee sometimes you just have to be ruthless and decide do you want to be top dog,letting Sanchez go to another rival is like taking your foot off their throat when you have them down and nearly out...

The way I see it they were playing hardball with Arsenal waiting for them to blink and united came in and gave them what they wanted and it all blew up in our face.
Not really. If Sanchez doesn’t want to come and is happy to take more money for a boring team let him. Just slap 100m on Athletico for Griezmann younger quicker and more potential

Guys.. first time I’ve been on in ages. What the actual fk is going on? Has he gone to the rags or not!? Anyone know? Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.