Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely sure why you have put it in your heads that he's pretty set on going to City.

Let me put you in the picture.

If Bayern Munich want him and Manchester City want him Arsenal will push him towards Bayern. Not only that but Bayern are the much more attractive option. Arsenal would take a 10m hit in the transfer fee just to stop him from going to City. Any sort of moved to Manchester City will be blocked by Arsenal.

We're talking about Alexis Sanchez here, not Samir Nasri. Alexis isn't driven by money he's driven by winning big trophies, something Bayern can almost certainly offer him whereas City is more 50/50 as to wether or not big trophies will come being in such a competitive league.

This is Alexis' last chance at a big move as he's soon to be 29 years old, why would he waste his time attempting to win trophies with city when he can be guaranteed big trophies at Bayern?

He either goes to Bayern to win things or stays at Arsenal for the money, because Arsenal will offer him just as much as City.

Case closed.
well that didn't stop him joining arseanal.

No, you sell him then spend that money on a new player who will contribute to the sporting success but also be an asset on the books in 12 months. Sporting success and financial reasons are linked that way.

Well, we'll soon see.

Like I said before, I think the transfer will go through. I'm just putting a case forward as to why the Arsenal stand point might be different from before. Not saying it's a fact that's the way it will play out.

Not entirely sure why you have put it in your heads that he's pretty set on going to City.

Let me put you in the picture.

If Bayern Munich want him and Manchester City want him Arsenal will push him towards Bayern. Not only that but Bayern are the much more attractive option. Arsenal would take a 10m hit in the transfer fee just to stop him from going to City. Any sort of moved to Manchester City will be blocked by Arsenal.

We're talking about Alexis Sanchez here, not Samir Nasri. Alexis isn't driven by money he's driven by winning big trophies, something Bayern can almost certainly offer him whereas City is more 50/50 as to wether or not big trophies will come being in such a competitive league.

This is Alexis' last chance at a big move as he's soon to be 29 years old, why would he waste his time attempting to win trophies with city when he can be guaranteed big trophies at Bayern?

He either goes to Bayern to win things or stays at Arsenal for the money, because Arsenal will offer him just as much as City.

Case closed.

Jesus, you guys just swallow whatever spunk your media department come up with don't you? That post is actually embarrassing, and I don't often say that.

Also:

Alexis isn't driven by money

or stays at Arsenal for the money

And for the record, our third best centre mid earned more than your star player. There's no competition on money here. You can't match in weekly wage what we even pay in win bonuses. Jog on and back to crying in your eels Tarquin

Well, we'll soon see.

Like I said before, I think the transfer will go through. I'm just putting a case forward as to why the Arsenal stand point might be different from before. Not saying it's a fact that's the way it will play out.

Maybe. I just can't see the sense in keeping him for a year.

Do you guys not notice this trend? Every year there seems to be a rush for one of your big players because their contract is coming up, and every year you guys post about how it's all fine and they'll never sell to a rival and they'll play until they run out, and every year they leave. Surely you have noticed this? Why do you constantly think it will be different every new time?

Well, we'll soon see.

The worst thing your club could have done is extend Wenger's contract, If it was a new manager in with fresh ideas and spend a few quid then Sanchez leaving would be far far easier to take, there is a sizeable number of fans who wanted Wenger out and still do and they are going to turn on the powers that be if he leaves, its the fact that he wants to leave should be the fans concern and not the club he's going to go to.

Jesus, you guys just swallow whatever spunk your media department come up with don't you? That post is actually embarrassing, and I don't often say that.

Also:

And for the record, our third best centre mid earned more than your star player. There's no competition on money here. You can't match in weekly wage what we even pay in win bonuses. Jog on and back to crying in your eels Tarquin

Comedy Ali reincarnated

arsenal will engineer this so as when Sanchez finally moves he will be seen to be the villain and not Wenger. that way a few boos now and again and its soon forgotten and £50 million in the bank, kerching.

Well that's his days work done. Didn't think he'd get so many takers.

The daft twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.