Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he stays and they don't qualify for the CL again, then they are in the shit though
That's true but it's a risk that's probably worth taking. I suppose it depends on how desperate he is to leave (if he actually is). I don't think he's the type of player to down tools and even if he was, it's in his interest to have a good season as he will want the best possible contract next season at his new club.

That's true but it's a risk that's probably worth taking. I suppose it depends on how desperate he is to leave (if he actually is). I don't think he's the type of player to down tools and even if he was, it's in his interest to have a good season as he will want the best possible contract next season at his new club.

I reckon it is more in his interests to down tools if he is going to see out the last year of his deal. If he gets injured then he is goosed, no contract of anyone. I would be wrapping myself up in cotton wool.

So, if rumours are to be believed, he has deliberately priced out both Arsenal AND bayern by demand more than he knows they will pay. If true this is huge as he definitely wants us and I doubt he'll demand those wages from us.

Stinks of a smear campaign starting. In my opinion. And this can only be a good thing for us.

Manchester City: Home of footballing villains since 2007

If he doesn't leave and we move on can see him signing his new improved contract and if I was Wenger I wouldn't sell him! Has he got full control though? Or will someone higher up insist they sell him because they won't gamble with 50m.

Having listened to @BillyShears brilliant podcast with sam lee, now that arsenal have signed lacazette then they can't give pay rises to ozil and Sanchez due to FFP and also can't sign any other players currently due to the same wages reason? That was said by David ornstein who I believe is the trusted arsenal source? Arsenal need at least another winger, CB and CM?

If more sources start reporting the same I will start believing this is the start of the Alexis to City transfer saga, but for Cross to only put this news out pre-back pages I question its validity a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.