Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS Sanchez only had 1 year left on his deal we won't pay more than 50million don't worry.

and even £50 million for somebody out of contract in 12 months time is daft and crazy money we don't need him and there is always somebody else out there for less sanchez is a good player but age and contract with arsenal does not demand a high price tag of £50million for me

Where did the £50m figure come from anyway? Is that the lowest amount Arsenal would accept without making him stay. So we are think at £40m they would take the hit and keep him 12 months. I don't. So where's the £50m from other than rumour.
Dunno where it came from mate. It is a figure that keep popping up here. It is probably a number invented by some journos, or did any of our ITK's bring it up?

Where did the £50m figure come from anyway? Is that the lowest amount Arsenal would accept without making him stay. So we are think at £40m they would take the hit and keep him 12 months. I don't. So where's the £50m from other than rumour.

It's in the papers that it's £50m so it must be true ;)

Unbelievable how people believe the shit they read

i think 50m is what Arsenal were supposed to be asking for when he was going to Bayern.

Even players with one year left have still have value in a competitive market.
I don't think £50M is outrageous for one of the world's leading forwards still in his prime. 30% less than Lukaku's apparent fee.

Even players with one year left have still have value in a competitive market.
I don't think £50M is outrageous for one of the world's leading forwards still in his prime. 30% less than Lukaku's apparent fee.
think it will be higher to be fair. i read before that we had £50m rejected by Arsenal already. think they will want us to pay a bit more since we're in the same league.

The Arsenal fans seem to be accepting he doesn't want to play for a Europa league side, but they're still in the mindset of making him stay to make a statement and send out a message. They don't realise the only message that's sending out is to any potential signings that are considering using Arsenal as a stepping stone to a team genuinely challenging for league titles, perhaps have a rethink as players with more ambition than the club, i.e ones that aren't content with 4th place, last 16 in Europe and maybe a decent cup run in a good season, won't be allowed to leave to fulfil their ambition.

Why don't we actually give them an insanely good deal on bony. Like 13 mil you get bony and you make SANCHEZ transfer easy.

Bony was good at one time.... let's throw Nasri in there too.

The Arsenal fans seem to be accepting he doesn't want to play for a Europa league side, but they're still in the mindset of making him stay to make a statement and send out a message. They don't realise the only message that's sending out is to any potential signings that are considering using Arsenal as a stepping stone to a team genuinely challenging for league titles, perhaps have a rethink as players with more ambition than the club, i.e ones that aren't content with 4th place, last 16 in Europe and maybe a decent cup run in a good season, won't be allowed to leave to fulfil their ambition.
'City, ruining stepping stone clubs since 2008.'

As a 'deluded' Arsenal fan,I recognise we may lose Sanchez however I can not believe he would be sold to City. After the Van Persie to Man Utd debacle, the idea we would repeat the same mistake beggars belief. If it was down to me, I'd force him to play out his final year knowing that he may not be as attractive this time next year and if we are successful he might feel inclined to stay anyway. But a move to a PL rival, no way...that would really piss us Gooners off.
Like the girl who dated someone for pity ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.