Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
and even £50 million for somebody out of contract in 12 months time is daft and crazy money we don't need him and there is always somebody else out there for less sanchez is a good player but age and contract with arsenal does not demand a high price tag of £50million for me
Bear in mind someone is about to pay 75 million for Lukaku

BWAAAAHAAA HAAAA

Bear in mind someone is about to pay 75 million for Lukaku

BWAAAAHAAA HAAAA

that is what i was talking about in the first place £75million is a joke but the market is now gone daft and anybody with a half decent striker will now start at £50million i just seen on the bbc web site Iheanacho going to leicester city for £25 million again manchester city getting a shit deal with our players for sale

that is what i was talking about in the first place £75million is a joke but the market is now gone daft and anybody with a half decent striker will now start at £50million i just seen on the bbc web site Iheanacho going to leicester city for £25 million again manchester city getting a shit deal with our players for sale
getting £25m for Iheanacho means we only need to pay around £30m for Sanchez. maybe a little more since arse turned down £50m for him already. but it's a good deal IMO. especially since as you say Lukaku is costing the rags £75m!!

Not sure why suddenly everyone is concerned about Sanchez' age and 50mill price tag! All were happy when we were getting linked to 50mill rated Bonucci who is also older than Sanchez!!!!!

I am not bothered either way.

This is it, all is well for our attack already with the addition of B.Silva. But then you see we're chasing Alexis and it seems overkill.. especially when the money could be thrown at ANY centre back in world football instead.

We all trust Aguero on here in terms of loyalty. The worst case scenario is his ambition to go "home" to Argentine and run his contract down. Fair do's.
Behind the scenes, I'm not yet convinced Pep has been won over totally. He knows his "quality" as he says... but he's been critical in public of parts of his game. To be fair Sergio turned it around with good performances near end of season but he did have his worst streak of form last season over the winter months. The doubt in my mind would be settled if this mystery 1 year extension is cleared up.

For me, Alexis at 30-50m is pointless if free next season. I would go balls out for Kane or Lewandowski to fill that tall forward void. "Kane won't go anywhere" is the mantra of all fans.. but you have to get stuck in and hope a seed can be planted when Spurs struggle at Wembley and top 4 wanes..

getting £25m for Iheanacho means we only need to pay around £30m for Sanchez. maybe a little more since arse turned down £50m for him already. but it's a good deal IMO. especially since as you say Lukaku is costing the rags £75m!!

i don't like manchester city selling somebody to fund or replace a youth player with a ageing 28 year old for £50million it does not make any sense
Iheanacho could in the long run be a better player and the record at manchester city is very good but again well have to put our faith in pep and hope we get to the place that the club owners want champions league winners so pep is king and like it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.