Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there is an air of resignation in your posts.
If he chooses City over the Arse he does so because he sees a far better chance of significant trophies over the period of his next contract.
He will no doubt be branded as a money grabbing twunt, which is harsh as we no longer need to pay huge wages to attract the players like Alexis. They want to come as they see a club on the up and on the verge of something very special.

I keep hearing that, but in his time in English football City have won virtually nothing and not challenged for the title, in fact won much less than arsenal. If he chooses City,in my opinion, itll be next season, on a free transfer, to cash in on his last contract. This is my opinion, if he moves this summer, then Ill be wrong, because it means hes missing out on so much money so must really want city. If he waits till next summer, then its all about the bottom line. Im sure hed prefer to play for Pep again but its hardly a famous father son relationship, nor did he grow up dreaming of Man city.
Im convinced its not about trophies otherwise hed be at Bayern by now.

because there will be a clamour for his signature,so he will go to the highest bidder, with the way prices are, 50m and 200k a week for Sanchez is still cheap. He obviously has a very bright agent who knows exactly how much hes worth. It makes no sense for him to move anywhere now, I think he ll stay at Arsenal this season, because he doesnt want to go anywhere and miss out on 200k a week for the next 4 years.

I know things have gone crazy in terms of money mate but that's off the scale mental. There's no way he gets 50m signing on fee.

I think he will get a nice pay day if he left on a free, but nothing like £50m + his wages.

I can see united flopping again and Chelsea struggling without Costa, not to mention China, there will be enough interest in him to demand such a fee, hes still a world class player.

I know things have gone crazy in terms of money mate but that's off the scale mental. There's no way he gets 50m signing on fee.

In 2002 we paid Sol campbell a 10m signing on fee when he came to us for free from Spurs, 50m is nothing now, if he was a club everyone would readily pay it.

This summer you have to pay Arsenal 50m, next summer youll pay it to him.
More likely he'll go elsewhere and City will buy the next young Sanchez. We'll have replaced all our ageing defenders by then. We'll have new forwards in. Bernardo Silva settled in in midfield. We'll be able to go all in for Mbappe, or the next Mbappe. Sanchez is a very short term option I think to try and ensure that City are competitive in a very vital 2nd year for Guardiola.

In 2002 we paid Sol campbell a 10m signing on fee when he came to us for free from Spurs, 50m is nothing now, if he was a club everyone would readily pay it.

Sorry mate, not having that. If it turns out that way then I'll happily hold my hands up and apologise but that's just absurd to even consider we'd give anyone, let alone a player approaching 30, a 50m signing on fee.

More likely he'll go elsewhere and City will buy the next young Sanchez. We'll have replaced all our ageing defenders by then. We'll have new forwards in. Bernardo Silva settled in in midfield. We'll be able to go all in for Mbappe, or the next Mbappe. Sanchez is a very short term option I think to try and ensure that City are competitive in a very vital 2nd year for Guardiola.

Well you havent even bid for him yet, the papers are all going on Pep saying he likes Sanchez, Pep just answers questions honestly, he doesnt know the media here are not interested in debating football, just causing chaos.
So why havent City bid for him yet? Surely hed do more to leave if city were there knocking at the door, or maybe the 400k wage demands have frightened you off too.

I can see united flopping again and Chelsea struggling without Costa, not to mention China, there will be enough interest in him to demand such a fee, hes still a world class player.
I think you are making up arguments for him to stay, rather than look at the reality mate. I understand your wish for him to stay, but you are drifting off into the world of fantasy here. I think you can rest assured that Alexis will get a nice sign on fee, no matter when he chooses to leave. You are however completely forgetting that his motivation for leaving seems to be sporting ambitions. He wants Champions League, and he wants Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.