Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair I like that a hell of a lot better than taking it to the last week of August. Decent chance to pull in somebody like dembele if we walk away before August.

Not a great negotiation tactic but ballsy and I respect it ;)

I'd imagine City have a contingency plan, they won't want it to go to the last week of August for fear that Arsenal might screw us over.

We are rumoured to possibly want 2 attackers (1 being Sanchez), so maybe City will go in for both hoping that 1 sticks and maybe even come out laughing if we get both.

I'd imagine City have a contingency plan, they won't want it to go to the last week of August for fear that Arsenal might screw us over.

We are rumoured to possibly want 2 attackers (1 being Sanchez), so maybe City will go in for both hoping that 1 sticks and maybe even come out laughing if we get both.

Good points and I definitely agree. Fear being it falls to a third or fourth option similar to Nolito. I do like that go for both tactic (obviously mBappe is one).

According to the Independent Arsenal are hoping to sell him to Inter Milan.

"Such is Arsenal’s desire to avoid selling to a direct rival, they could accept a bid from Inter at a fraction of what they are demanding from Manchester City."

Why don't we let them? And then buy him from Inter for a few extra million the following day?

Thanks ever so much for the grammatical correction, I must apologise for the debilitating effects of alcohol, which I know is no proper excuse. I would imagine that first comma should probably have been a semi colon as well, forgive me, and hopefully tomorrow when I sober up my sentences will be as well crafted as your's xxx

Yours

"Such is Arsenal’s desire to avoid selling to a direct rival, they could accept a bid from Inter at a fraction of what they are demanding from Manchester City."

Why don't we let them? And then buy him from Inter for a few extra million the following day?
Yeh blah blah blah,it was Bayern the other week.That club is full of shit from top to bottom !

Yes like the player doesn't have a say in the matter

They couldn't sell him for a pound to Inter unless he was prepared to join them. Posturing. I'm sure he'll join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.