Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get back in Champions League which is worth £50m. If he was up for it, it could make sense, but if his heart is no longer in the club then no it does not make sense

I don't really get that logic though tbh, sounds like fan logic to me. They had Sanchez last year and finished 5th. The other teams pushing for those 4 spots also won't sit on their hands and just let them finish in the top 4. Keeping Sanchez for a single season is only really viable option for gutted desperate fans and Wenger at a push. Makes zero sense for the Arsenal board though. If he's dead set on going, they'll surely cash in. I'd be really disappointed in City if we took the hard line on a player who clearly didn't want to be here just to prove a point, losing him for naff all next year proves nothing and loses the last chance to get a decent fee. Mental attitude imo.

We should put a bid in, £50M, take it or leave it, 24 hours to decide, and if they fuck us about move on and leave them with a decidedly unhappy asset that will be worthless in 12 months, welcome to the real world

It all comes down to Sanchez.

If he wants out and doubts another season at Arsenal then the club will sell.

If he is happy to stay as long as he is paid what he desires he will stay.

By the sounds of it he wants out and that's why I and many others think he will leave.

We should put a bid in, £50M, take it or leave it, 24 hours to decide, and if they fuck us about move on and leave them with a decidedly unhappy asset that will be worthless in 12 months, welcome to the real world

We have obviously courted this player and he has told he wants to join. Do you really think we should leave him in limbo because you're a bit butt hurt ? What message does that send to future prospective acquisitions. Welcome to the real world.

We have obviously courted this player and he has told he wants to join. Do you really think we should leave him in limbo because you're a bit butt hurt ? What message does that send to future prospective acquisitions. Welcome to the real world.
Well in reality it doesn't really fucking matter what I think, or what you think, that is just my opinion. I am not hurt by whatever he decides, and I never said you was you fucking drip, but if he wants to join us and does do, then great, if he doesn't, or if Arsenal want to string us along, then IN MY OPINION I would be inclined to move on as we will be fine without him; if Arsenal lose £50M, and fail to hit top 4 again, it wouldn't seem be too bad

Well in reality it doesn't really fucking matter what I think, or what you think, that is just my opinion. I am not hurt by whatever he decides, and I never said you was you fucking drip, but if he wants to join us and does do, then great, if he doesn't, or if Arsenal want to string us along, then IN MY OPINION I would be inclined to move on as we will be fine without him; if Arsenal lose £50M, and fail to hit top 4 again, it wouldn't seem be too bad

I think it should be "I never said you were you fucking drip".

Highly entertaining nevertheless.

I think it should be "I never said you were you fucking drip".

Highly entertaining nevertheless.
Thanks ever so much for the grammatical correction, I must apologise for the debilitating effects of alcohol, which I know is no proper excuse. I would imagine that first comma should probably have been a semi colon as well, forgive me, and hopefully tomorrow when I sober up my sentences will be as well crafted as your's xxx

Thanks ever so much for the grammatical correction, I must apologise for the debilitating effects of alcohol, which I know is no proper excuse. I would imagine that first comma should probably have been a semi colon as well, forgive me, and hopefully tomorrow when I sober up my sentences will be as well crafted as your's xxx

Haha, no worries. Ya big tart.

Fuck giving them 24 hours, slap the bid in and give them 10 minutes, that'll teach the tarquin cûnts.

What a fucking stupid idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.