Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means they've done everything they possibly can to keep him. There's no loyalty bonus, they 'don't force him to finish his contract', and it makes Sanchez look like the bad guy.

I think it might have to come to this actually.

Might be getting the wrong end of the stick here. I read that Sanchez was threatening a transfer request?

If he was going to be bought from city now i guess you would look as 80-100 million
Yeah about this. Same sort of league as dembele. However with all the mbappe stuff.... Wonder how much if he had been in the champions league

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
I may have had too many San Miguel, but that shit is awesome

Might be getting the wrong end of the stick here. I read that Sanchez was threatening a transfer request?

Right. Everyone on the Arsenal forum says have him rot on the bench and let him go for free but don't sell him. The transfer request might satisfy that bunch and what might have to happen to get this over the line, imo.

If they sell again.......I know the selling history but at some point the line has to be drawn.

I don't understand how a transfer request doesn't play into arsenals hands if that's the rhetoric.

In one of the 93:20 (then Citywatch podcasts) from a while ago Aasan mentioned a case where one club asked another and the agent of a player if they could 'plant' a fake story in the papers... can you remember the scenario?

With people's multiple sources all popping up at the same time like @ono was talking about, sounds like a brief being put out to me, and the wording makes me think that maybe the 'movement' is a scenario where arsenal have cleared it with sanchez's camp to drop the 'transfer request' bomb to speed things through, even though sanchez might be happy sitting it out.

This 'transfer request' news is nothing more than an 'accelerator' in my eyes!

Right. Everyone on the Arsenal forum says have him rot on the bench and let him go for free but don't sell him. The transfer request might satisfy that bunch and what might have to happen to get this over the line, imo.

Exactly what I was thinking...

a necessary hoop that has to be jumped through in this insane social-media/24hrNews world we live in!!

Why would any club turn down 50m on a player who is in his last year, doesn't make any sense what's so ever.

Why would any club turn down 50m on a player who is in his last year, doesn't make any sense what's so ever.
To get back in Champions League which is worth £50m. If he was up for it, it could make sense, but if his heart is no longer in the club then no it does not make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.