Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it, you actually deserve it....

fanscity.gif
Every time you watch it you spot something different. Poor blud-fams

It's hard for the 'old' guard to accept what City have become. It's the same in the media. Look at them today fawning over United for playing "a blinder" in paying 100 million pounds for a player who's true value is half that even in this summer's crazy market, just like they did last summer.

Then you've got the shit cockney press gang in absolute denial about Sanchez. Trying to turn him into a money grabber. It's hilarious.

TBH, I think United/Arsenal will be outside the top 4 again next season. Just as they deserve. They're time is over.

Arsenal have missed the boat. The board had to get rid of Wenger and move on and only that move at the end of the season would have seen them with a sniff of a chance of convincing Sanchez to stay but even then i think our work had been done and the player had made his mind up.

Its not about money, its about winning things.

He doesnt see Arsenal as a club able to help him achieve that aim, simple.

I think this was the first time I went on the Arsenal Mania forum and I'm only reading through the Alexis transfer thread, but fuck me, there are some absolute weapons out there, and it easily shits on Redcafe anytime.

Lots of speculation but no real hard facts

On balance I'm not sure whether Sanchez will go or stay but I think his chances of going to City are slim or none and Slim's just left town
Haha! As always you don't fail to dissapoint. You're either a shit wum or a poster on arsenalmania where all the other sad sacks hang out burying their heads in the sand.
Enjoy Thursday nights our kid.

Arsenal have missed the boat. The board had to get rid of Wenger and move on and only that move at the end of the season would have seen them with a sniff of a chance of convincing Sanchez to stay but even then i think our work had been done and the player had made his mind up.

Its not about money, its about winning things.

He doesnt see Arsenal as a club able to help him achieve that aim, simple.

I agree. Keeping Wenger in situ is going to see them go backwards again. I love the way they've decided Lacazette is the world class forward they've needed all these years. He's a very good player and he'll do well with them but he's not half the player Jesus is let along Aguero.

Europa league is a very tough competition to play in and also perform in the PL. For my money they stay outside the top 4 again next season. The notion Sanchez is gonna stick around is frankly laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.