Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I alluded to it before but others are reeling in our wake right now when it comes to transfer business.

We are picking up our targets with no pressure whatsoever whilst the rest are fighting over players who are not in the same bracket and having to spend ridiculous sums just to do so.

Its akin to buying a Rolex for £10,000 yet your mate claims his Timex is better because he convinced the salesmen to accept his offer of £11,000 lol.

We haven't signed Sanchez, Mendy, Walker or even Alves yet. While I think we will sign the bulk of these players we shouldn't get carried away with ourselves just yet.

If he does sign for us the meltdown amongst you clowns will be a sight to behold,if he goes anywhere it will be to City so to dismiss us like you have is utter fuckin dilusion sunshine.

This is not about City per se or of its perceived status. I'm merely pointing out the fact I cannot see us selling Sanchez to a rival.

At what point do you put Wenger and that piss poor squad together and maybe say its his fault?

He needed to go but hey, not one fuck could i give and long live their demise.

Think he isnt being backed by the owners using what he has been able to get. He proved he is will to spend if he is allowed in by paying big money for ozil and Sanchez both have been great signing but don't think he is backed often enough.

Arsenal don't have a choice in selling to a Premier League rival. I think it's past the stage where they can persuade him to stay even for at least a season.

It's hard for the 'old' guard to accept what City have become. It's the same in the media. Look at them today fawning over United for playing "a blinder" in paying 100 million pounds for a player who's true value is half that even in this summer's crazy market, just like they did last summer.

Then you've got the shit cockney press gang in absolute denial about Sanchez. Trying to turn him into a money grabber. It's hilarious.

TBH, I think United/Arsenal will be outside the top 4 again next season. Just as they deserve. They're time is over.

As far as pieces of paranoia go, this is a work of art. No one minds what City 'has become' as you put it. City is a wealthy club with a great squad and vast resources. It's clearly one of the leading title contenders and no one begrudges you that. Your sense of belittlement is therefore false and unwarranted.

As for the press, they are hardly London teams biased with a number of journos either from the north or northern team supporting.

Given the negative publicity this last year I could easily argue and more convincingly thatthe press were largely anti Arsenal.

If the claims of Sanchez wanting £400k a week are true it's more likely a ploy by his agent to seek his release but who knows?

Anyway, this boo hoo paranoia moaning everyone is being beastly to City is not only delusional but risible too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.