Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan Kroenke is not going to turn down $50 million (or whatever amount of money) to not sell any player to any club. Sanchez has the power here, he wants out, wants to play for City, and Arsenal know he is gone next June regardless. If any gooner thinks Kroenke is going to think about the fans ask the people of St. Louis what they think about him and his NFL team.

What makes me laugh are gooners saying "it's only £50m, we can afford to turn down the sale and let him leave next summer". It's fucking £50m of real money, not some make-believe currency which they can allow to evaporate over the next twelve months. I think they're falling into the trap of thinking solely in transfer fees rather than considering what that amount of money actually means.

What makes me laugh are gooners saying "it's only £50m, we can afford to turn down the sale and let him leave next summer". It's fucking £50m of real money, not some make-believe currency which they can allow to evaporate over the next twelve months. I think they're falling into the trap of thinking solely in transfer fees rather than considering what that amount of money actually means.
£50m is half a donkey

Don't know how they would know over our papers or the Chilean media
You need the translation.

Chilean international recently seen chatting with Guardiola eating celery with a vinegar sauce

Manchester City's new project has forced Alexis Sanchez to tell Arsenal to JOG ON a second time. Those bastards the Citizens were heard to say that Arsenal's counterattacking superathletes are practically fucked and have a verbal agreement to supply the club with avocados next season in part payment. The cost of shipping the delicious fruit will be about 50 million quid plus wages. In a recent conversation with Pep Guardiola the Chilayan international was overheard saying that he'd decided that all Londoners were dicks and he wished the negotiatiors would hurry up. The Spanish trainer wants to sign a goalkeeper from Antigua as well. The contract signed with Arsenal in 2014 runs out in June 2018 and despite saying no to Barcelona three times, I'll eat an ape's arse if he signs a new contract with them. Convinced he'll renew, the Gunners fans have been making spunk tents but they're embarrassed now he's told them to jog on and Manchester City have rented the player rooms in Parrs Wood.

Chris Wheatley (Goal's correspondent for Arsenal) during an AMA at Arsenal's subreddit on the Sanchez's transfer -

"Alexis has made a mutual decision with his agent Fernando Felicevich to leave Arsenal. Manchester City's 'confidence' stems from the fact that their manager has had conversations with the player who has told him he wants to join City. However, the £400k-a-week talk is false and Arsenal have made a very respectable contract offer to Alexis.

I still don't think Arsenal will let Alexis leave until they've brought in a replacement so I'd expect this one to drag on until the end of the transfer window.

It's worth remembering that Alexis has no real connection to Arsenal, whereas in comparison Mesut Ozil - who is close to Arsene Wenger, loves London, has loads of friends here - would probably find leaving the club more of an emotional decision."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.