Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... now to learn Portuguese whilst this article is still news.
"Manchester City have begun a new era with the support of Alexis Sanchez, according to O Jogo sources, (direct translation; according and verified by O Jogo ) negotiations were advanced this week. Behind the scenes in the Citizens' camp, those involved with contracting the athlete state it is "practically done", with a verbal agreement with the player in place. The transfer will be 56,5m euros or 50m pounds." They then go on to say that the transfer was a direct order of Pep Guardiola and that Arsenal have been unsuccessful in there attempts to resign him because of his desire to play under Pep again.

Last edited:
"Manchester City have begun a new era with the support of Alexis Sanchez, according to O Jogo sources, (direct translation; according and verified by O Jogo ) negotiations were advanced this week. Behind the scenes in the Citizens' camp, those involved with contracting the athlete state it is "practically done", with a verbal agreement with the player in place. The transfer will be 56,5m euros or 50m pounds." They then go on to say that the transfer was a direct order of Pep Guardiola and that Arsenal have been unsuccessful in there attempts to resign him because of his desire to play under Pep again.

Ola and thank you for the translation my brother. that reads very very well for us.

That fella who did the reddit AMA looks like he is well connected to Arsenal. People need to get over the fact goal.com used to be a joke site. The last few years they have recruited some top level reporters who say it how it is and are not the fantasy footy mag they once were. I can't stand bullshit clickbait and i have started to use goal more recently due to it in a weird turn around. You could say it has grown up a little bit.

Ola and thank you for the translation my brother. that reads very very well for us.

That fella who did the reddit AMA looks like he is well connected to Arsenal. People need to get over the fact goal.com used to be a joke site. The last few years they have recruited some top level reporters who say it how it is and are not the fantasy footy mag they once were. I can't stand bullshit clickbait and i have started to use goal more recently due to it in a weird turn around. You could say it has grown up a little bit.
Agree,i think sammy lee and mullock at the mirror are the ones best for city news,that and the OS/Twitter

A Portuguese newspaper having "inside info" about a Chilean player and two English clubs. Sounds legit.

Bruno Andrade
08 July 2017 at 14:01
Chilean international recently spoke with Guardiola and has even accepted the salary terms

Manchester City is already designing the new season with the reinforcement of Alexis Sánchez and, according to THE GAME, the negotiation progressed this week. Behind the scenes of the citizens, those involved in the talks give the signing of the Arsenal athlete as "virtually closed," and the striker even made a verbal agreement with the future club. The value of the transfer should reach 56.5 million euros (equivalent to 50 million pounds).

RELATED
INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL
Rudiger transfer to Chelsea is almost closed
INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL
Leicester got a "Adrien" in balances
Decided to leave the Londoners, the Chilean international recently spoke with Pep Guardiola, which helped speed up the business process. The arrival of the former scorer of Udinese and Barcelona, incidentally, is an exclusive request of the Spanish coach. Hired by Arsenal in June 2014, after three seasons at Barcelona, Sánchez has a contract only until June 2018. The Gunners have been trying for a few weeks to renew their ties but have been stumbling over their desire to move to Manchester City.

Bild reporting that Bayern Munich have agreed to sell Douglas Costa for €40m. (€10m loan + €30m buy) to Juventus. Speculating that cash will be used to fund Alexis Sanchez bid in the next 48 hrs

Bild reporting that Bayern Munich have agreed to sell Douglas Costa for €40m. (€10m loan + €30m buy) to Juventus. Speculating that cash will be used to fund Alexis Sanchez bid in the next 48 hrs

It's bollocks. The transfer fee isn't the issue for Bayern, Sanchez' wage demands are because they far exceed Bayern's structure. If they give Sanchez the wages he is looking for, then their whole squad will demand a pay rise.

Sounds like it has progressed this week. Good.

Think and hope things will progress this week on a few fronts.

Pretty sure both Uli Hoeness and Ancelotti ruled out a move for him, so it'll probably remain speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.