Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But he hasn't. So in the scheme of things 65 is far too much.

Arsenal will only sell to us when they think they have received an acceptable fee that the club and most importantly the fans can be convinced that a deal is worth doing.

If Arsenal sold Sanchez to us for £45m their fans will go mental.

City in the driving seat, he ain't staying there longer than his contract, hence the £400k a week demand (if true), Arse options are sell or keep a last year(a disappointed, uninterested player). He may not come here, but he definitely wont cost as much as they want, no bargaining power. We have the squad to wait out for a freebie.

Best result for me. You get him in 12 months as a great free signing. The Arsenal board show they finally got some cojones. Everybody's happy.

Arsenal Mania genuinely believe they're title contenders next year and we are heading for a trophyless season no matter what, I don't understand where that comes from.

Not really. He dealt with all that stuff and they haven't really replaced him.

Gazidis does a bit but he's essentially a marketing manager acting as a centre. then you've got Dick Law who's supposed to be the transfer negotiator but he won't even wipe his arse without calling AW to double check everything.
You need to get it sorted and soon can't have players running contracts down
If Sanchez does join us the fallout at arsenal could affect your season

Arsenal will only sell to us when they think they have received an acceptable fee that the club and most importantly the fans can be convinced that a deal is worth doing.

If Arsenal sold Sanchez to us for £45m their fans will go mental.

You think that any club needs clarification from the fans about any of it's finances. You're mad.

Arsenal Mania genuinely believe they're title contenders next year and we are heading for a trophyless season no matter what, I don't understand where that comes from.
Liked the recent one that said Sanchez only makes us marginally better. I almost feel sorry for the blud-fams...almost.

You need to get it sorted and soon can't have players running contracts down
If Sanchez does join us the fallout at arsenal could affect your season

His departure will cause problems wherever he goes . They'll need a name to get the fans onside. Mahrez isn't that name. The Lemar one is a good one even James Rodriguez if he were willing to come to a none champions league club.

Hope Mahrez stays where he is.

Would you all be happy with Guardiola sanctioning an £80m fee for him,just curious to find out
Isn't my money. There'd be the media, and fans saying "well Arsenal have actually done alright there", but come the season when the football starts if Alexis has a good season for City no one will care a jot whether it was £40m or £80m - and Arsenal would get ribbed for yet again selling their best player to a rival.

Saying that £80m is indeed madness for a player with a year left. Even £50m is silly, but think it would go down as "fair" nowadays amazingly.

His departure will cause problems wherever he goes . They'll need a name to get the fans onside. Mahrez isn't that name. The Lemar one is a good one even James Rodriguez if he were willing to come to a none champions league club.

Hope Mahrez stays where he is.
Agree with you
Big season for you lads will be interesting to see how you get on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.