Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked the recent one that said Sanchez only makes us marginally better. I almost feel sorry for the blud-fams...almost.
If you ignore the blood-fams bit,there is a point to it.
Your fullbacks are gone and were gone even when they were there last season. Stones despite the English media touting it is not even close to a fit Kompany defensively.
You'll score bags of goals because Sanchez is the human equivalent of the duracell bunny but you'll still concede more than you want against Chelsea/Liverpool/Spurs/Utd.
You don't win the league if you let any of those 4 score against you home or away.

No, but can Arsenal afford to start the season surrounded by negativity and more fan protest?

Think they'll be pretty pissed off, if Sanchez leaves full stop. For them it's all about getting in the right
replacement/s. They'll get a decent price for him. It's not going to be like £25m, which would be insulting.

Agree with you
Big season for you lads will be interesting to see how you get on

If we bin off the Europa on the kids then probably 4th at Pool and Spurs expense(the Wembley factor could wreck their season).
If we take it seriously then 6th/7th with Everton.

To be honest I can see this being settled for around £65m-£70m,

We get the world class player and Arsenal get to tell their fans they got the brilliant deal.

Reality being we get a world class player, they lose a world class player and won't be able to replace him with equal quality.

Your fullbacks are gone and were gone even when they were there last season. Stones despite the English media touting it is not even close to a fit Kompany defensively.
You'll score bags of goals because Sanchez is the human equivalent of the duracell bunny but you'll still concede more than you want against Chelsea/Liverpool/Spurs/Utd.
You don't win the league if you let any of those 4 score against you home or away.

The fullbacks and keeper will be sorted out. I'm not big on Stones, like many blues. We suspect a CB is coming as well. The defense will be dealt with.

Sanchez is a ridiculous improvement over navas and Nolito. It's not marginal at all, it's why it's our 'top priority signing'.

If we bin off the Europa on the kids then probably 4th at Pool and Spurs expense(the Wembley factor could wreck their season).
If we take it seriously then 6th/7th with Everton.
Yep 7 trying for 4
I think your right but chelsea might not get top 4

Even if we score more than they do in those games and therefore take the 3 points?

Tell me how that one works flower?

To be honest I can see this being settled for around £65m-£70m,

We get the world class player and Arsenal get to tell their fans they got the brilliant deal.

Reality being we get a world class player, they lose a world class player and won't be able to replace him with equal quality.

Offer them 35m which is fair enough, Sanchez was super angry with his mates. If a deal fails because Arsenal are asking for too much, I wish them much fun with a very upset player who will leave for 0,000m after the next season.

Offer them 35m which is fair enough, Sanchez was super angry with his mates. If a deal fails because Arsenal are asking for too much, I wish them much fun with a very upset player who will leave for 0,000m after the next season.

The thing is, I think Sanchez gets us that League title and a potential shot at the Champions League title, in my opinion he's worth paying £10m-£15m extra for, even in the final year of his contract.

The alternative is bringing in a very good young attacker who will be ready in years to come, like Dembele or Mbappe but both of them will cost £80m+ and £120m+ and neither are as good as Sanchez right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.