Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ignore the blood-fams bit,there is a point to it.
Your fullbacks are gone and were gone even when they were there last season. Stones despite the English media touting it is not even close to a fit Kompany defensively.
You'll score bags of goals because Sanchez is the human equivalent of the duracell bunny but you'll still concede more than you want against Chelsea/Liverpool/Spurs/Utd.
You don't win the league if you let any of those 4 score against you home or away.

What happens if Kompany stays fit and City do an odd thing of signing new fullbacks due to having none?

Bet you didn't think that when Yaya Toure threw his toys out of the pram.

He has a contract that expires in 12 months. The club don't want to sell him to anyone in the Premier League because only a bigger fool would deliberately weaken their own team whilst strengthening another in the same league. Especially if they're not desperate for the money.

This isn't Leeds United under Ridsdale. They probably have financial contingencies for missing out on champions league for a year, possibly 2. If they want any hope of getting back to the champions league they keep their best players.

All players will sulk for a few weeks till they realise they're going nowhere for 12 months and knuckle down. It's quite sad to hear some fans even suggesting he goes on strike to force a move. We're not talking about some downtrodden worker on pittance wages.

If it's the champions league he wants then I'm sure the club would happily sell him for less to Juventus or Bayern. No offence to City fans but those 2 have got more chance of lifting the trophy. Hope he goes but I'd rather he stays and sulks than strengthen City/Chelsea or anyone else in England.
What about article 17? He can buy out his contract, he signed his contract in 2014, 3 years after he can buy himself out, he's on £11million a year.
I don't know how many players have invoked Webster's ruling and article 17, so I don't know the actual real world logistics involved, or whether players can cite freedom of movement, but it seems that Sanchez is adamant about leaving, and player power usually wins out in the end, especially high profile ones.

Said this before. Sanchez will be a Tevez like signing for us. And I remember all the rags going on about how Tevez "isn't that good anyway" ... I think Sanchez is miles better than Tevez actually.

No!

You lot, as well as United and Liverpool spout shit about how much money City have, sorry, Sheikh Mansour has got. How much money has the Billionaire Yank who owns Arsenal got? Not to mention that Sugar Daddy Russian Billionaire who also owns part of Arsenal and wants to buy the Yank out. Has the Dollar and Ruble dropped yet?

Obviously the Dirham stil hasn't dropped yet amongst Gooners in North London, but you lot along with the Rags, your hated enemies Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool all got together in secret, cobbled up a letter on Arsenal headed (toilet) paper, and told the Premier League to introduce PL FFP. Remember?

It isn't City's fault that our revenue is bigger than Arsenal's. We're all now working under FFP, exactly as the PL cartel wanted. So f*** off, go back to Arsenal Mania, and educate the rest of the bitter Tarquins on there. Tell them I sent you. JRB from Blue Moon.
As bad as it is, I don't find the foregoing
letter anywhere as offensive as that banner. That was much more reprehensible and sustained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.