Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with that, Its our lack of ambition in recent years that have pushed Sanchez into this position, although if it wasnt for Pep hed never want to join Man city because youve won practically nothing in recent years either, even less than Arsenal. I think this summer we are showing the ambition we should have shown for the last 4 years but only because weve dropped out of the top 4, and its come too late for Sanchez and I cant blame him.
I would sell him for 80m to City, for 50m abroad, and be equally happy to see him play one more season for us. I think these are good parameters set by the club, if City really want him theyll pay the 80m, we are not standing in his way, the ball is in city's court now, he can see how much the likes of Lukaku are costing, if Sanchez had a long contract , hed be worth over 100m in this market.
If you carry on with the "won practically nothing" mantra you will be removed from the thread for trolling
Recent years is a subjective length of time used by you to denigrate City, so stop it.

I totally agree with that, Its our lack of ambition in recent years that have pushed Sanchez into this position, although if it wasnt for Pep hed never want to join Man city because youve won practically nothing in recent years either, even less than Arsenal. I think this summer we are showing the ambition we should have shown for the last 4 years but only because weve dropped out of the top 4, and its come too late for Sanchez and I cant blame him.
I would sell him for 80m to City, for 50m abroad, and be equally happy to see him play one more season for us. I think these are good parameters set by the club, if City really want him theyll pay the 80m, we are not standing in his way, the ball is in city's court now, he can see how much the likes of Lukaku are costing, if Sanchez had a long contract , hed be worth over 100m in this market.
I'm in half here.
We signed without pep. Silva aguero yaya Kevin. All world class

You lot really are up your own arse.
I'll turn on the light for you. City spurs Chelsea and to a point Liverpool are all the relevant clubs in the prem.
You and the rags are so far from those sides in every single way it's not true. Your manager is stale. Your fans are stale. Your board are stubbon old deluded farts whk think football owes you something. You have the best stadium,I'll give you that one.

United have Jose. Nothing to add.

I'm in half here.

I'll turn on the light for you. City spurs Chelsea and to a point Liverpool are all the relevant clubs in the prem.
You and the rags are so far from those sides in every single way it's not true. Your manager is stale. Your fans are stale. Your board are stubbon old deluded farts whk think football owes you something. You have the best stadium,I'll give you that one.

=1 nice one Bill

It has a lot to do what you prioritize. The fact that Arsenal go out of the CL so early every year is a reason why you can push on in the FA cup. Take us last year for example. Pellers liked to go strong into the League cup since it was earlier in the season. When it came to the FA cup he tanked it against Chelsea and played our kids because we had a CL Semi Final. Pep this year tanked the League Cup and played a very weakened team against United. Because of the fact some clubs aren't sending out their best team dilutes both cups. I think the fact that you guys got smashed in against Bayern is what upset Sanchez so much. Your team accepted defeat and that didn't sit well with him.

I'm in half here.

There are all words, the only thing that matters is trophies in the cabinet, thats how you judge success, at the moment we are both underachieving, you more so because you have better players.
Im sorry but city are not a roaring success, and when I see people say he wants to leave the team that downs tools and give up, and wins nothing.....I wonder if hes seen city play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.