Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get banned for wumming you know. Being unstable is ok though so I suppose that could be used as a defence.

'Wumming' is very much in the eye of the beholder. All too often on here, it means having the temerity not to buy into the forum groupthink regardless how deluded it might seem to the non City fan, like me. And yes, I do think we will win the Title next season.

As good an example of confirmation bias as I've seen.

Call it what you like but it is the reality.

You sell your best players. And you do so because your a selling club and the lack of forward thinking and ambition has seen you drop out of the top 4.

For Arsenal to keep onto a player like Sanchez, well it's a significant challenge.

'Wumming' is very much in the eye of the beholder. All too often on here, it means having the temerity not to buy into the forum groupthink regardless how deluded it might seem to the non City fan, like me. And yes, I do think we will win the Title next season.
That's the spirit.

Mate, I had you all wrong.

I thought you were an Arsenal fan?

Call it what you like but it is the reality.

You sell your best players. And you do so because your a selling club and the lack of forward thinking and ambition has seen you drop out of the top 4.

For Arsenal to keep onto a player like Sanchez, well it's a significant challenge.

Your analysis is anything but 'reality' . You want Sanchez to sign for you and so persuade yourself it's going to happen based upon assertion and rumour.

So do you think the additions you're linked with are better than say the additions City, Chelsea or Tottenham are making?
Did you think you'd win the league last season too, or the season before, or the one before that? What makes you selling your best player in a long time think that you'll be good enough to win the league this year? I'd give Everton or Liverpool a greater chance of winning it that Arsenal, damn I'd give Utd a better chance than you too!

So do you think the additions you're linked with are better than say the additions City, Chelsea or Tottenham are making?
Did you think you'd win the league last season too, or the season before, or the one before that? What makes you selling your best player in a long time think that you'll be good enough to win the league this year? I'd give Everton or Liverpool a greater chance of winning it that Arsenal, damn I'd give Utd a better chance than you too!

Hardly surprising we don't agree

Your analysis is anything but 'reality' . You want Sanchez to sign for you and so persuade yourself it's going to happen based upon assertion and rumour.

I'm going to pin this and revisit when it's done.

Just for the record as well, I couldn't give two fucks whether Sanchez signs or not.

Assertion, rumour and previous situations...numerous, previous situations. You're a club that will sell their best players to their rivals, you've done it before. That's not wishful thinking it's fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.