Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be f
We're repeating ourselves now but anyway

1) I don't rate Wenger. Used to. But not getting into that minefield
2) You wont get Mbappe, but I think Mahrez is available if you're willing to pay £40 plus million. I would. Outstanding talent
3) Arsenal hold his contract but I don't think it would be a good idea to hold him to his last 12 months if his heart is not in it - his head is already elsewhere and you must know that.
4) I don't think City fans are as biased as Arsenal fans on this. Sanchez is Arsenal's star. City's forward line is good enough without sanchez, and if we don't get him next season, we'll have £200m next season to buy the best. Providing there is no implosion this coming season, which looks unlikely, City will get stronger and stronger. Arsenal on the other other hand have a team that is coming to the end of the line very rapidly - Cech, mertseacker, Ozil, Cazorla, Sanchez

To be fair we are gonna have to replace Vinny,yaya,diniho,Silva and kun in the next few years

If anyone replaces Alexis it'll be Lemar. We're in for Lemar regardless of Alexis staying or leaving. Mahrez is the like for like replacement though.

Still don't think he'll leave us especially as we're offering him 300k a week.

Not really. One former player of the year and the other a headless chicken on his last year of his contract.
To be fair I think Mahrez, like Vardy, Drinkwater, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs, Simpson and Albrighton, played brilliantly in that title-winning season but is actually not that good, and seems to have gotten too big for his boots with the transfer request.

Am I being thick here. Could you explain how that maths works please, because I don't understand what you mean. If you keep him don't you lose £50m and also have to pay his wages as well?

If he leaves on his existing contract he won't get the offered pay rise, so we save paying his higher wages for a year mitigating the effect of selling him now

Haha this arsenal fan thinks they're gonna sign Mbappe. They never learn, all these exciting rumours are for you to renew your season ticket which you will do and then you end up with redmond.

All season ticket renewals had to be made by 1st June, so hardly relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.