Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they are. Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid all short of where they were in the past.

I'm not so sure. With Bayern signing tolisso and James this summer they're so so strong. Madrid keep winning the CL and will go to the semi's. Agree with you on Barcelona. Juventus signing Douglas Costa and Aurier strengthens them even further as well.

I take it you are not from Miles Platting mate?

Why, because he has so far diplayed a rather basic understanding of the English language? I would suggest he's doing so because he's on a rival fans forum and is being mindful not to appear Irate... Seething inside though me thinks.

I was brought up in Miles Platting by the way ;)

You could argue that if he truly wanted the champions league he would've moved to Bayern and happily been there for 200k a week, I think that's a huge factor in this. No doubts City are going to be strong next year but I can't see you winning the champions league.

Good point but why cannot you see us winning the CL cup, is there no TV where you are going ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.