Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think Arsenal have got a very very good player in Lacazette.....someone i wanted a couple of years back to come to us....if they kerp sanchez up front as well they will hsve hugely stregthened.

if we are getting rid of nolitio, navas and kelechi then we do need another attacker as there is clearly a gap or two there.

i hope we get sanchez in or the dembele k8d as we need that depth to our squad.
All of the above makes sense, but for 3/4 seasons he's performed ok in France, city, Bayern, real, Barca, psg, rags, Chelsea have all looked and swerved and it's not an unknown talent that the arse have bought. He's not a complete package and hence why he's gone to the first real bidder(athletico aside).

Orders from Wenger to set the narrative for his departure?

'How do we sell him without to many fans going nuts at us...i got it boss...'
We've already had from Lee Dixon that he is very difficult in the locker room,they will look a bit stupid if he does stay

John Cross is reliable for Arsenal news. So probably true. He wants UCL.and Pep.
He is reliable but also he is a bit of a mouthpiece sometimes and can pass on some 'leaks' that will put Arsenal in a better light, so this can be easily bollocks in order to paint Alexis badly. He has some previous regarding tweets about Sanchez questioning him etc.

So I think if he says this, it is actually some sort of progress and good news for us. :)

Unrelated to Sanchez but, in here Cross says relatively matter-of-factly that Lucas Perez could join Deportivo in the coming days. That's currently 8/1 on BetVictor. Just a heads up for anyone that likes a transfer bet.
If John cross said it wasn't happening then I would be tempted

It's a hell of a lot better than very good. Liverpools attack of Firmino,Coutinho and Mane is very good, Chelsea's Hazard,Costa,willian/Pedro combination is better than very good, ours is a significant level above them. There's only 2 attacks in world football that can match or better ours, in Barca and Madrid and we've got the advantage of having a youthful attack and arguably a stronger pool of players.

Turn it in mate.

Raise you Aguero, Jesus, Sane, B.Silva, D.Silva, KdB, Sterling. Plus probably one more along the line. These lot are idiots.

Arsenal Mania comment:
Sanchez, Laca and Özil is on paper mouthwatering. Add Welbeck, Xhaka and Lemar to the mix and our offensive looks perhaps ze best in the league.
As Roy Walker used to say, it's good, but it's not right

No chance mate,

Messi, Neymar, Suarez

Phenomenal.

Your little foursome is very good, but nowhere near 'phenomenal'.

I'm a City fan that can see things objectively, Sanchez, Lacazette and Ozil is a phenomenal attack, no two ways about it. You don't have to be the best attack in history to be phenomenal, or use them to discredit others.

Get the feeling he just doesn't want to stay at Arsenal and is putting out figures he knows they won't go to.
Or hopes they won't go to.

Is what I'm thinking as well. Win/win for him, either they say fine we'll let you go or he is by far the highest paid player in the league and stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.