Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather we wait a year so Arsenal don't get a penny. Talk to his people, promise them the world in a years time, let him sulk all season damaging Arsenal's season then watch them go mental when he once again refuses to sign a new contract and walks away on a free.

No I'm actually,more worried about no replacement for Cazorla as our season collapses any time he gets injured.

I'm amazed that you're prioritising Sanchez over the more obvious deficiencies in your squad.
I'm amazed you let your players run their contacts down

Maybe Sanchez wants to win the PL...He can't achieve that if he moves to Bayern/PSG/Juve/Inter...I don't think it's just about the money

I didn't say money. Where he's concerned it's definitely about the champions league. That's what Ivan Zamorano mentioned,his international coach brought it up as well and probably that prick Vidal.

As far as the league'stats concerned he's got as much chance with City/Utd/Chelsea

Would you all be happy with Guardiola sanctioning an £80m fee for him,just curious to find out

Welcome to Manchester City, Alexis.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.