Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal wouldn't do business earlier this window as they are f*ckwits and had painted themselves into a corner on contracts. City have done everything above board, and are ready to pounce if Arse realize the shitstorm they are building by keeping him.
Not over yet, but I don't blame City..
AT ALL ..

We may or may not sign him tonight but I'm absolutely convinced we'll offer a take it or leave it £70 Million offer in the last hour.

Whether we get him is another matter (50/50) but you can bet that another offer goes in for certain.

Telegraph Football‏Verified account @TeleFootball 7m7 minutes ago
Ian Wright reveals new Arsenal Twitter profile picture http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/31/arsenal-transfer-news-rumours-live-transfer-deadline-day-latest/ …

DIlST5LXUAAmJ2q.jpg

0 replies5 retweets3 likes

Reported everywhere we ain't getting him. As Arsenal cant get a replacement. Lemar doesn't want to go to them, despite Monaco agreeing a fee etc. Seems fair enough to me. Disappointing, but I reckon we'll survive with Aguero and Jesus! it might also give Foden and Diaz more opportunities.

I like tolmies posts but why did he post 3 'tonights the night' videos last night?

I doubt we will get an explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.