Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sterling & Sané are going to develop into absolute worldy players, then this season should see an increase in goal output from both.

Sterling so far is showing that. Sané is a tall fucker who can beat a man, runs ike Usain fucking Bolt & has a great finish on him.

If he was playing up front for Arsenal, in front of Sanchez, he is the one I'd be most worried about.

Silva & KDB have both played plenty in a front two & Berardo Silva even scores the occasional header.

If Pep can't make a goalscoring forward line out of that lot, it's his fault, not the squad.

I mean if Klopp can get Firmino, Salam, Mané and Sturridge looking like they're gonna score 100 goals this season, Pep definitely can get the same out of Sané, Jesus, Agüero and Sterling.

Only better if he is not so angry at them that he decides to turn his application level down a few notches. Then they've done all of this for literally nothing. Perhaps worse than nothing as I can imagine the other players (and their agents) are very apprehensive about this outcome.

My money is that he is livid given the reports coming out of the Chilean camp earlier today.

It's a total shit show. It really is. My thinking the whole time was that 'image is perception' and that this hit was too much to take as they've fallen so far off the map.... Proper assumption on my part or total lucky guess? Who knows. I just maintained that they can't sell to a rival again. Even at a 60m hit.

It's pathetic though lol. They lose horribly no matter what they did. Definitely insane. I really thought 75m would do it though.

Why are you comparing him with Aguero then. Compare him with Silva, Sane, Sterling, De Bruyne.

I will refer you to the original post as you seem intent on arguing a non existent point:

With Alexis it would be easier. He is more clinical than Jesus and Kun. Also would help to have him in CL!!! Guess we need to go all guns blazing next summer.

RESPONSE:
Kun and Jesus are both top draw, clinical strikers we just need to get the best from them and build their confidence. They will score hatfulls. Has Sanchez ever outscored Aguero in a season?

He'd be cup tied but there is an exception. From Wikipedia:

"UEFA operates European club football competitions, primarily the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.[note 1] UEFA's regulations state that, with a few exceptions, players who play in any European club competition are subsequently cup-tied with respect to all European football for the remainder of the season.[1]

The main current exception is the UEFA Super Cup, contested by the winners of the previous seasons' Champions League and Europa League. As this is effectively a prestige friendly with only one round, the cup-tied rule is seen as unnecessary. Representing a club in this fixture does not affect a player's eligibility in other UEFA competitions.[citation needed]Similarly, cup-tying did not apply to matches in the now-defunct pre-season UEFA Intertoto Cup, up to the semi-final round.

A further exemption applies: one player per club who would normally be cup-tied can be registered and eligible to play, so long as his previous club did not field him in the same competition. This means that players can represent two different clubs in the Europa League and Champions League, but only a maximum of one player per club. However, if the first club switches into the same competition (e.g. transfers from the Champions League to the Europa League through finishing third in the group stage), the transferred player becomes ineligible."
He'd only be cuptied if we dropped into the EL. If that happened, I don't think we'd be in for him!

Tell me, why are you so concerned about Arsenal's lack of financial concern here?

Might it be you're just so disappointed that despite such a fine offer, Arsenal told you to get stuffed?

But you didnt. You accepted our offer and then realised it meant having to spend it plus some and at that point shit your pants pmsl.

Tell me, why are you so concerned about Arsenal's lack of financial concern here?

Might it be you're just so disappointed that despite such a fine offer, Arsenal told you to get stuffed?

Haha! Your club are fucked mate!!! Even ornstein has said you have nothing! Shambles to turn down £60m and keep a guy that doesn't want to be there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.