Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Vidal could get to Chelsea, can that be a reason for Sanchez to arrive at Conte's team?

It's reported quite often in Chile around international tournaments that Vidal and Sanchez aren't friends. After they failed to qualify a lot of controversy was kicked up around there being parts of the dressing room lead by Vidal who spent as much time drinking and partying on an international trip than training or playing football.

Bravo and Sanchez apparently get on very well though.

If Vidal ever becomes available we simple must buy him.

That would be an awful signing.

He's 31 and clearly on his way down.

He wouldn't start for us.

He'd cost 60m.

He's known for being unprofessional and going out drinking a lot. A player who got drunk and crashed his Ferrari on a night out in the middle of an international tournament.

Hardly the great example we want around our young players or someone who'll buy into Pep's eat breathe sleep football philosophy.

Sorry folks, but apparently he is off to Liverpool for 40m according to the Gossip section of the BBC. We just cannot compete with their 'istree

I was against signing him in the summer, but now I think we need him.

He have the ability to replace any of the front 3 players.

What he's saying is that there is paper speculation that Chelsea are interested in signing Vidal. A footballing website has it that Conte would be interested in signing both Vidal and Sanchez.
The question he is posing is do people think this could realistically happen.
Hope this helps.

Well if Vidal was such a deciding factor in him joining a team wouldn't he have joined Bayern last year?
Just because they are from the same country doesn't make them best friends. From what I have read in papers I have understood he is better friends with Bravo...

That would be an awful signing.

He's 31 and clearly on his way down.

He wouldn't start for us.

He'd cost 60m.

He's known for being unprofessional and going out drinking a lot. A player who got drunk and crashed his Ferrari on a night out in the middle of an international tournament.

Hardly the great example we want around our young players or someone who'll buy into Pep's eat breathe sleep football philosophy.
Don' what he does outside of the game.
He's exactly what we are looking for.

Don' what he does outside of the game.
He's exactly what we are looking for.

OK, where will Vidal play? Because he certainly isn't getting in the starting XI, which means you're advocating spending 60m on a 31 year old back up who's already showing signs of declining.

Well if Vidal was such a deciding factor in him joining a team wouldn't he have joined Bayern last year?
Just because they are from the same country doesn't make them best friends. From what I have read in papers I have understood he is better friends with Bravo...
Mate, I don't have an opinion on it. I was just clarifying what the OP was trying to ask and people were saying they couldn't understand what his he was trying to say, presumably because English isn't his first language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.