Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info, I did not know City withdrew the offer. When did that happen?
Not too sure when, just gathering what I could from media sources. But that was general gist of it.

What's happening right now seems to be Sanchez having second thoughts. But City is moving on based on principles.

Who do we even have lined up as an alternative to Sanchez? If this is dead then we need to make moves because the depth in the squad is thin to key positions.

MUTV are showing Alexis' best goals and assists, strongly indicates he's going there and City should move onto other targets.

The reported figure was 260,000? From City's side.

And that is only the wages. I believed someone mentioned a huge sum apart from the 35m transfer fee, which was non-inclusive of the agent fees and other add-ons. It's daylight robbery.

Difference right now is, City WITHDREW their offer. Sanchez went back on his word with Guardiola, using United's offer as leverage for more money. City's immediate response was "bye".
If that's true, fair play to City. New centre forward in the Summer. Who do you fancy Pep? Mbappe?

You’d think he’d at least be on the bench. Done deal then :/
Not really, Peggy leaves him out all the time. He is leaving regardless.

Not sure why everyone is getting worked up.
If you read the article and not just the headline all it says is that we aren't gonna pay him that. Doesn't say it's off.

I think it's reasonable to assume that Sanchez has come to us and we are negotiating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.