alfie haaland

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
shawgorbie said:
Keane would of smashed seven bells out of Morrison, don't let the loony act fool you, keane is a very tough man...

As for the tackle? I'd of done exactly the same in the gypos position, what Alfie did when keane did his ligaments was disgraceful!!!

Cult hero my arse
so we've concluded keane's hard as fuck like you

in a nutshell 'yep'

and the severity of keanes injury became apparent very quickly, Alfie attacked a wounded man - very brave
attacked,oh I thought he stood over him calling him a **** for the disgraceful assault he'd just tried.As for you being hard,them that think such things are usally dick's just like keane

shawgorbie said:
shawgorbie said:
so we've concluded keane's hard as fuck like you

in a nutshell 'yep'

and the severity of keanes injury became apparent very quickly, Alfie attacked a wounded man - very brave
attacked,oh I thought he stood over him calling him a **** for the disgraceful assault he'd just tried.As for you being hard,them that think such things are usally dick's just like keane

true dat - but we both are!!

While we're judging the size of players bollocks;

Andy M would only need to hit Keane once - job done.

NDJ would batter Keane 999 times out of 1000. The odd one would be if Keane attacked while Nige was in a coma.

Alfie H was piss poor for us but didn't deserve to end up like that.

Keane is a nasty, thick twat - An insult to the Irish.

Lavinda Past said:

NDJ would batter Keane 999 times out of 1000. The odd one would be if Keane attacked while Nige was in a coma.

End up like what ??? he retired because his other leg was fucked not the one Keane nailed

noely said:
Lavinda Past said:

End up like what ??? he retired because his other leg was fucked not the one Keane nailed

I meant in the match after the assault by keane, not at the end of his career.

Keane's still a nasty thick twat.

Wish Andy Morrison was on the pitch that day Keane did what he did. Scum bag for doing what he did. When he comes on tv with itv on champions games i turn over! I will not listen to that twat

Can't believe anyone would back the pikey twat!! Even when he's on the telly I just want to stab the fucking prick!!

Do some research, read andys book, he grew upon the docks & would regulary bare knuckle fight for money, and when he was older hed batter people within 5 seconds then blackout, hed of smashed keane with 2 blows, the mans a nutter!!

richards30 said:
Keane would of smashed seven bells out of Morrison, don't let the loony act fool you, keane is a very tough man...

As for the tackle? I'd of done exactly the same in the gypos position, what Alfie did when keane did his ligaments was disgraceful!!!

Cult hero my arse
Andy m would have kicked the dhit out of keane!! Leaner is the traditional pub fighter....knows that other people will dive in to split it up!! Shearer would have battered keane as well! Acting like a prick doesn't make you hard, it just makes you a fucking prick!

you know him outside of the media image do you? i'm telling you now - no contest, would last all of 5 minutes.... keane has boxed since an early age and trained by bobby shannon since arriving in manchester 92 ish.......

lets put it this way, i'd smash andy morrison and i'd think twice about taking keane on!!!

-- Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:38 pm --

117 M34 said:

Cult hero my arse

No way would Keane have been able to take on Morrison. Keane was a big mouth bully, Morrison was big and well up for a scrap.

Haaland did that to Keane becuase Keane was adick in the first place trying to foul Haaland. He got injured himself because he tried tried to hurt Haaland, he deserved to be laughed at.

absolute drivel - blue tinted specs

morrison is a loon granted but give me a polished fighter any day of the week!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.