all i wanted was a burger

JuniorBlue said:
There were no problems with hotdogs near 132 though ;) (or was there... :S)

Rumour has it that 132 is up for "catering facility of the month" juniorblue.
Have a word with the guys in 230 will you. if you can get through to them

;)

nhsuperstar said:
JuniorBlue said:
There were no problems with hotdogs near 132 though ;) (or was there... :S)

Rumour has it that 132 is up for "catering facility of the month" juniorblue.
Have a word with the guys in 230 will you. if you can get through to them

;)

hahaha we'll see ;)

did anybody not notice the price of hotdogs £4 well all those who bought them last year and are whinging about the price its the same they havent gone up. I think they are worth £4 and u get free ketchup or mustard

pendlehill said:
did anybody not notice the price of hotdogs £4 well all those who bought them last year and are whinging about the price its the same they havent gone up. I think they are worth £4 and u get free ketchup or mustard

You think they are worth £4?

Are they caviar hotdogs?

Are they the finest quality hotdogs known to man, lovingly prepared by top chefs?

I presume you meant to say that they are 'value for money in relation to the price of all the other over priced tat that is sold in and around Premier League football.'

It's a sad day when people think that a rank hotdog, probably boiled in a bag and certainly not of any sort of quality food experience, is value for money because they are so used to being shafted at football for everything - and you get a free sachet of ketchup with it.

It's like battered wife syndrome. Rip people off on a regular basis and they become thankful when you only rip them off a little bit.

You can get a whole meal at McDonalds for that amount and whilst I don't rate McDonalds in terms of quality, their foodstuffs look Michelin star compared to the shite served at football.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
It's a sad day when people think that a rank hotdog, probably boiled in a bag and certainly not of any sort of quality food experience, is value for money because they are so used to being shafted at football for everything - and you get a free sachet of ketchup with it.

It's like battered wife syndrome. Rip people off on a regular basis and they become thankful when you only rip them off a little bit.

You can get a whole meal at McDonalds for that amount and whilst I don't rate McDonalds in terms of quality, their foodstuffs look Michelin star compared to the shite served at football.

Correct, £4 for a very shite hotdog is a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.