all i wanted was a burger

Re: all i wanted was a bloody burger

i bought a beer behind 110 at half time last season after a couple of swalows i took it back and said its flat he only topped it up about two inches out of anothr half empty pint pot

Ended up drinking bottled Bulmers!

Lekos said:
Only had the option of John Smiths or fookin Fosters on tap in South 220 :/

Oh yeah, and the OP reaks of bullshit.

oh yeah and how is that then? you,ve personally experienced every catering outlet at the ground have you?

Lke a previous poster said.Wouldn't dream of buying food or beer from within the ground.Too many bad experiences in the past.

Few pints and my dinner in town before i set off for the game.

nhsuperstar said:
Lekos said:
Only had the option of John Smiths or fookin Fosters on tap in South 220 :/

Oh yeah, and the OP reaks of bullshit.

oh yeah and how is that then? you,ve personally experienced every catering outlet at the ground have you?

Because you're saying that not one, but two members of staff in the catering team didn't understand the word "burger", one of 10 things they sell. They're not the best, but come on!

Perhaps you have some sort of massive speach impediment, in which case I apologise wholeheartedly.

Apart from having to pay £2.30 for an Oasis that costs £1.90 last year.. The thing that pissed me off the most tonight was the parking has increased 100%! Ok £5 was a great deal and in reality £10 is the norm but to jump from one to the other is over the top for me, no warning, and even the staff on the gate thought it was a joke! City I love all the things your doing for us but dont stealth us in other areas, I'd rather not have the fancy things and for you to keep the food and parking cheaper. It's expensive as it is without you having to increase these things. Feel like you're being Indian givers and that sucks.

Lekos said:
nhsuperstar said:

Because you're saying that not one, but two members of staff in the catering team didn't understand the word "burger", one of 10 things they sell. They're not the best, but come on!

Perhaps you have some sort of massive speach impediment, in which case I apologise wholeheartedly.

i asked for a burger meal and seriously both of the guys were a joke. i even pointed to the board and showed them a number 3 meal. i dont think they had any prepared if i'm honest which is fine but they were totally lost as to what to do or say. i dont have any speach impediment at all and i have no reason to lie.
i also saw another guy asking for a fork and these incompetent fools just stood there clueless. in the end he asked for his money back.

so....beer is up to £3.90 and still shite....parking is £10 and food also gone up.....not a cheap do anymore this football!

I will be taking a flask of coffee (irish) and my own food in future, simply cannot afford those prices.....

£3.90 a pint!!

Where in the ground were you? When I was in Colin Bell 330 last year the bar staff would always crack under pressure but not seen anything this bad myself!

Lekos said:
Where in the ground were you? When I was in Colin Bell 330 last year the bar staff would always crack under pressure but not seen anything this bad myself!

i was in 230 mate. And seriously they were that bad. Maybe i just got unlucky but it still left a bitter taste in the mouth if you excuse the pun ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.