all i wanted was a burger

Re: all i wanted was a bloody burger

I was down on level 1 tonight and the service at an empty bar (109 ish) was pretty bloody crap, plus the Heiniken wasn't up to much.

What happened to these pumps that can pour a beer in a few seconds?

Ah well, at least you saved some quids!

SS 117 Spot on.
Peppered steak pie.
Bottle of coke.
Dairy Milk.

Right price. right change. in out 3 minutes.

I can't believe people still pay over inflated prices for Crap food and drink with Shit service.
Then are surprised. Its always been the same.

Catering staff are Ticket office staff in trainning

No pints sold on CBlevel 3, Fosters £3.50 for a 330ml bottle ,ridiculous.What happened to the improvements to the catering we were told about

nhsuperstar said:
Lekos said:
Where in the ground were you? When I was in Colin Bell 330 last year the bar staff would always crack under pressure but not seen anything this bad myself!

i was in 230 mate. And seriously they were that bad. Maybe i just got unlucky but it still left a bitter taste in the mouth if you excuse the pun ;)
Righto
not too far from you ,
Personally I don t go to the match for the culinary experience or to see Tom Cruise flip me a Margharita at half time. I ve discovered that going without for over 120 minutes does not lead to me hoping that U2 will do a benefit gig for my newly anorexic body.
If its that bad, just don t go, don t use them.City will soon get the message.
Problem being, that being British we re used to accepting shite for so long and it s tough to change.

the service has not improved.i filled in the survey and was told the bars would be faster and better.they aren t ! where are the 6 six pint pourers !!

ASDA > Chippy > Mary D's = Not having to bother with the catering at the ground

Seriously though like somebody just posted, Many working there today were having first day nerves. Im sure it will get better . . . . . . . .I hope

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.