all i wanted was a burger

Re: all i wanted was a bloody burger

JuniorBlue said:
100%manc said:
ASDA > Chippy > Mary D's = Not having to bother with the catering at the ground

Seriously though like somebody just posted, Many working there today were having first day nerves. Im sure it will get better . . . . . . . .I hope

Not even nerves, i think many are kinda harsh on the people as well. I don't agree with the pricing it's extortionate, four pound for a hotdog? Yet, i still get the earache of fans, including a rowdy spanish man this evening. Was funny though hahaha

Dont let it get to you m8. When it comes to Catering and hospitality, and not jsut at city , people only comment when its a complaint. for every person who complains you will probably find that 300 were fine with the service (apart from the rip off prices)

I saw him try and order and took this off my phone.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4WYnKANVIY[/youtube]

no draught beer on level 3 at all ,had to go down to 2 but by the time i got back to level 3 i had fucking spilt half of it

JuniorBlue said:
What a fool that original post is. I'll keep it swear word clean for any children reading. But basically i work for them, i was on hot-dogs near 132 and they've literally had their first experience of working there for catering today. If they didn't get your order right, take it back. It'll get sorted eventually. First matchday experience working for many including myself today, give us a break pal.

Mate its not about getting my order right. They did not even understand what i was asking them for and couldn't even get to the stage of getting it wrong never mind getting it right. plus why would being their first experience make it acceptable that they didn't understand me or couldn't serve me. They work in the service industry for heavens sake. if you do a good job then fair play to you and i'm sure there are a lot of you guys that do a great job. But these guys were clueless and were bereft of any training or direction. My frustration isn't aimed at you.
As for your comment about me being a fool. please could you clarify what makes me a fool just because i would appreciate an acceptable level of service. Especially when i pay in excess of £700 for our season tickets. Over £100 for 2 shirts and almost £12 for two burgers and fries. In your own words please "give me a break pal"

ffs how hard can it be to serve a burger first night nerves my arse there not starring on the west end

DaveH said:
I can't believe people still pay over inflated prices for Crap food and drink with Shit service.
Then are surprised. Its always been the same.

Catering staff are Ticket office staff in trainning

I don't understand it either, there's far better beer, and far better food cheaper within 5 minutes of the ground, served by people who are pleasant, and who understand. City have long needed to address this but they don't give a toss, and just want your money.

JuniorBlue said:
What a fool that original post is. I'll keep it swear word clean for any children reading. But basically i work for them, i was on hot-dogs near 132 and they've literally had their first experience of working there for catering today. If they didn't get your order right, take it back. It'll get sorted eventually. First matchday experience working for many including myself today, give us a break pal.

i started work as a surgeon last week. tbh i fucked up about half the operations & left the patients vegetables but hey it was my first day and i was a bit nervous.

with all due respect junior blue serving food & drink isn't rocket science & if anyone can't do a reasonably competent job from day 1 then they shouldn't be allowed out into the community.

for my part the first time I used the stadium catering a few years ago i had a really bad experience & have never used it since. nor will i until & unless the food & drink are reasonably priced and of decent quality and the service is of an acceptable standard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.