All inclusive:

Quite, I wish the op well in his battle with dementia. Spent a couple of minutes of my life reading that which means I am now going to have to live a bit longer just to try and claw the time back.

Yes well I wont be forgetting your name for a while Mr Cheese dementia or no dementia .Ninety eight posts since Friday so who were you in your previous life before being hung out to dry. Keep your head down lad and remember it's quality not quantity unless of course your good with badger giffs.

We are now Turkey bound all inclusive for £320 for 10 days in an inceredible hotel called Julian Forest Suites . Tip top trip-advisor reports so lets dance the dance. Jet 2 with 64 kilograms of luggage and a pleasure doing business with them. Set into the mountainside of Icmeler, the attractive Julian Forest Suites have beautiful scenic views in a peaceful location. The complex itself offers a relaxing and stylish pool area with fun waterslides and a great entertainment program. The perfect base for a fun-filled holiday in Turkey. I fully appreciate what folk say about A.I but at that price it's for absolute pennies. You deffo coming Bimbo ?

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...rict_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html

I have no kids. Like to get away from places that have them in abundance. All inclusive is my idea of hell. I like to hire a car, explore, have lunch in a small place in a small village that we have just stumbled upon. I hate being loaded up onto a coach to see a wonderful site for a couple of hours before being trundled back.

Go to Jamaica, there's fuck all to see other than the beach and ocean.

Yes well I wont be forgetting your name for a while Mr Cheese dementia or no dementia .Ninety eight posts since Friday so who were you in your previous life before being hung out to dry. Keep your head down lad and remember it's quality not quantity unless of course your good with badger giffs.
Have a lovely holiday, and I hope you get at least one of your legs over . Careful with all the no-name taste-a-like booze. It's like a night out in a Lidl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.