All inclusive:

Have a lovely holiday, and I hope you get at least one of your legs over . Careful with all the no-name taste-a-like booze. It's like a night out in a Lidl.

Thank you good sir and we shall milk it for all its worth. We have done loads of different holiday styles in the past from the Spanish Costas to the Caribbean and from all inclusive to self catering. Even cracked out a few of those shabby cruises which we really enjoyed. The ambience was not overbearing and everyone was quite friendly regardless of social standing although I did get a few disapproving looks on the boat deck of the Victoria sunbathing with my baldy head,tattoos and Bart Simpson shorts but folk can take me how they please as in the grand scheme of things it matters not a jot. Fact of the matter is steerage went down with the Titanic and my sheckles were just as spendable as theirs..

All inclusive in my humble opinion is best suited to the Caribbean and Mexico and the reason behind the hypothesis is that Americans and Canadians don't take shit when it comes down to their holibob expectations. Every time we have been it's been top shelf drinks and 24 hour all inclusive. There are of course some excellent A.I's in Europe but it can be a lottery dependent on outlay .For what we just paid we will crack on with "Brits on the piss" sense of stoicism and face each hurdle as it arrives although the trip-advisor says it's good to go.

But having said all that and taking onboard the comments on beer it has been brought to my attention that Efes is quite a nice tipple.Efes also produce a Hefe Weiss and a Hefe Weiss Dunkel under the Gusta label. A further addition is the Efes Dark Brown which is flavored with coffee.Efes is a subsidiary of Anadolu Group, is the largest producer of beer in Turkey with approximately 80% of the market. Their main product line is called effe pilsner (5.0% abv). Efes also produces Efes Dark, Efes Light, Efes Extra, Bomonti and Marmara. Also, as of March 2005. Efes also produce a Hefe Weiss and a Hefe Weiss Dunkel under the Gusta label. A further addition is the Efes Dark Brown which is flavored with coffee.
I'm not mythered too much though as we will be taking with us a few bottles of emergency Tanqueray in plastic litre bottles for the balcony as I simply cant sing without it ..I have a lovely bass baritone and the Turks are in for a real treat.

Anyway to summerwise its not like if its so ghastly we cant get out and go for a drink in one of those predictable boring locally authentic cantina's because it's not a POW camp but more of a Billie Butlins with shuffleboard aqua aerobics bingo and live turns. If it does go tits up though then I have some experience of tunneling and there was never a Gulag built that could keep me in. (I seriously used to work in a Drift Mine in Rozzendorf but that's a tail for another day)

Thread metamorphosis is never a problem Bob lad because at least we are all talking and discussing the intricacies that really really matter. And so for a while I am happy to divert if diversionary tactics are what is needed to procreate a discussion.

Have a look at this then and tell me what you or any bored member think.. We have been holding off for 2 weeks waiting for a deal to end all deals to arrive and now like coiled cobras are ready to strike. This looks a good one and the jet2 right up says they do kareoke and bingo and even have live turns. We have a voucher for £30 each so that equates to £320 for 10 days all inclusive at a decent looking gaff. I have read the Tripadvisor stuff and to a man they are all well happy
Careful Bob, you know what happened last time!!

If the pretentiousness of all inclusive is judged by eating aesthetically pleasing art on a plate as food instead of good hearty soul food, and the 'luxury' of soaking in a posh bath to have a posh wank then I'm not interested. Give me a 2 man tent in a field full of nettles And can of cold beans to eat in natural beauty and in real natural surroundings.

And I've done all inclusive luxury btw. Some of it is a facade of luxury on the front of shop and shit hole in the back of their faux supposed grandeur of false ostentatiousness.

If the pretentiousness of all inclusive is judged by eating aesthetically pleasing art on a plate as food instead of good hearty soul food, and the 'luxury' of soaking in a posh bath to have a posh wank then I'm not interested. Give me a 2 man tent in a field full of nettles And can of cold beans to eat in natural beauty and in real natural surroundings.

And I've done all inclusive luxury btw. Some of it is a facade of luxury on the front of shop and shit hole in the back of their faux supposed grandeur of false ostentatiousness.

This is the place I was just at in Antigua. This is Marys outhouse chicken and ribs bar with self serve beer on tap.
Can you see the City plaque on the wall?

the-outhouse-bar-and-bbq--v18488780-720.jpg

Had a really good all inclusive holiday in Mexico in summer "15. Can't wait to save up and go on another again, maybe try Cuba next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.