'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Just out of interest: What do people think of Delph after his outbust after the united loss?

Personally I don't mind it, in fact I think he had a point. but because emotions and adrenaline were probably going mental because of what happened, and although imo understandable, led to bad timing (cutting over Pep and Kompany) and bad/confusing wording.

Just out of interest: What do people think of Delph after his outbust after the united loss?

Personally I don't mind it, in fact I think he had a point. but because emotions and adrenaline were probably going mental because of what happened, and although imo understandable, led to bad timing (cutting over Pep and Kompany) and bad/confusing wording.

I thought he came across as a typical English footballer "we've got to fucking run more", the sort of thing you hear up and down the country in Sunday league football. He was fantastic for us last year and bailed us out at left back but I don't think he has the intelligence to be a regular feature in a Pep team.

Yeah I kind of got what he was saying, and I'd be shocked if things that like hadn't happened with other players over the course of the last 2 years. I think he was trying to say, that once United got their first goal we decided to shit ourselves instead of doing what we normally do (which he meant by the basics). When Pep cut back at him, he clearly became a bit flustered.

I thought he came across as a typical English footballer "we've got to fucking run more", the sort of thing you hear up and down the country in Sunday league football. He was fantastic for us last year and bailed us out at left back but I don't think he has the intelligence to be a regular feature in a Pep team.
I don't disagree with what you're saying, I just think that in this situation after the United game he had a point.

F
Out of interest, who was the guy in 8 who's face was pixelated out in the dressing room?
Faz Hussain, cheaffeur and protection for players and staff. Takes Khaldoon to every game in a Range Rover. Runs a company called Elite Limousine’s VIP. Has been associated with the club for years.

I can't see what Brian Kidd does? Seen 6/8
Familiar face for the players, gives the youngsters bits of help and advice I’d imagine. Keeps the morale high and no doubt is always available for Pep to bounce ideas off if he doesn’t want to go to his trusted lieutenants

I've watched it all a 2nd time,i loved it,it was 10 month condensed down,it showed us what pep is all about without giving away all his secrets,how we reacted in victory and defeat,loads of good stuff about the players,there could always have been more but it was to appeal to more than us blue nutters in the UK,something i will watch again in the future for sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.