'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Just in from work, time to get back at it.

About to start episode 3, heard this one gets emotional.

The Sterling segment in episode 4 is great.

I thought it was really interesting when he's recounting the convo to Arteta, Pep initially told Sterling we didn't drop points because of him, and then when Sterling said "Fuck that it was my fault", and takes on the responsibility even with Pep giving him an out, he changed tact and said, yeah you're right, you've got to be better, that's not a goal you can miss.

I like the bit when pep talks about his fears of Liverpool’s front three and they discuss tactics. A real insight.

What the first 3 episodes have shown me is how many bad bloody injuries we had last season.
I don’t think we had many more than usual (though mendy’s was a tough one to take) but the documentary gave a real insight to the process of treatment, recovery and getting back to match fitness.

Just watched ep3, some superb stuff in there:
- Winning the Spurs game for Silva.
- Khaldoon's reaction to the Van Dijk price.
- The warning about the Palace game followed by us dropping points there.
- The disappointment after the Liverpool game.

Put it under spoilers for those that aren't up to there yet, even if this is the Spoiler Thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.