All Star Premier League Game

Not a bad idea.

Pre season friendly.

The PL winners v the FA Cup winners.

All proceeds to charity or something.

are people forgetting end of season competitions like Emirates Cup, Audi Cup, Asia Trophy etc ?

All these are just money spinners, don't see how a one off All-Star Game is any different

Crap idea.

Typical idea of a newcomer with no idea about the sport.

As if the players need another game to play, especially the players that would be picked to play in this.

The American versions in Basketball and American Football are shit as well, ridiculously high scoring as nobody can be arsed getting injured.
Agreed, the pro bowl in the states is a game where the players trot around half arsed not tackling properly and high fiving each other a total bore fest and I hope nothing like this happens here. Fucking yank twat has no idea

Not only is it a bonkers idea but picking whatever all star teams would lead to so much ridicule.
Would you have reps from every club, the genuine best players that year OR erm the most marketable players.
Who Picks the teams ?
Do we need to inform Everton ?
How many non Dipper/Rags get in ?
It’s just a Dumpster fire Boehly eh !

This is why American owners should be banned.....

Chelsea's new owner banding around a completely ridiculous idea.
I can really see clubs being happy to release their top players to get involved with this....

Todd Boehly: “Ultimately I hope the Premier League takes a little bit of a lesson from American sports. Why isn’t there an All-Star game? People are talking about more money for the pyramid, in the MLB All-Star game this year we made $200 million from a Monday and a Tuesday”
I'm from America - and I totally agree.

Stupid idea.

There's a zillion matches in which top football stars must play - for both club and country. And add another game on top of this? Which absolutely no one will care about?

Stupid money-grab idea.

Not only is it a bonkers idea but picking whatever all star teams would lead to so much ridicule.
Would you have reps from every club, the genuine best players that year OR erm the most marketable players.
Who Picks the teams ?
Do we need to inform Everton ?
How many non Dipper/Rags get in ?
It’s just a Dumpster fire Boehly eh !

do it by PFA

1663143693764.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.