ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

Wayne's come a long, long way from Everton reserves.

Despite the fact he fucked off from us at the earliest opportunity I always respected him as a down to earth scouse lad. He brought his kid back to Liverpool to be born, he drinks down in Garston rather than out in Manchester he's a proud scouser....but tonight he's shown an alienation from true England fans, people who have spent over £1,000 just to see England.

Fuck off Wayne.

could it be he is thinking about a move to real madrid
or has he been told he has to move becouse the club needs the money
or has he moved and he is worried what the fans will think

interesting.

Soft lad shot himself in the arse....

Fast forward to wednesday he scores but refuses to celibrate optin to bung his hands behind his ears Tev style as he walks back across the halfway line to even more boo's !

Fast forward to August n' rather than face the wrath he quits footie

2ai1wu0.jpg
30wro1j.jpg

elation
21ltmie.gif

In hindsight, not so bad Johnson was left off of this craptastic team. Would just have lead to needless humiliation.

Johnson can have his world cup in 4 years when they fire that failure Capello.

Re: Rooney???

OrigamiNinja said:
Rooney is an easy target because we are blues but the truth is we have a load of overated players in that team. Doing it in the Prem where the style of play is like no other league in the World means fuck all when it comes to a World Cup where skill, tactics and technical ability are needed.

I agree with this ... The lad is 23 and for the last year the whole country have steadily heaped pressure on him as the player to bring the World cup home. Why would we even think we are good enough on the world stage when we call players who put a shift in "world class" and players with sublime technical ability "lazy".

glynn said:
Is it me or does anyone think that he is over rated, I mean in the usa game he didnt really get into the game untill the last 15minutes. and now against algeria he hasn't really done anything. I think as a nation we rely on him far to much. Dont get me wrong he is a good player for united but for country so far he just doesnt cut it for me not enough effort just looks lazy.

Sorry if this offends anyone!

what the fook can he do , he cant go past 4 defenders all by himself .He needs a fookin supply and he was frustrated for the whole match and had to dig deep to get a touch on ball bcoz our whole MF was shite and one thing about carragher whenever he got the ball he just played it back to the goalie instaed of passing to someone in front of him.The team gave away the ball too cheaply.Capello is shit , he should have used joe cole in the last minutes and heskey shouldnt have been playing in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.