ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

Fergie screwed England when he let Rooney play all those games while he was trying to recover at the end of the season. And they still didn't win the title.

glynn said:
Is it me or does anyone think that he is over rated, I mean in the usa game he didnt really get into the game untill the last 15minutes. and now against algeria he hasn't really done anything. I think as a nation we rely on him far to much. Dont get me wrong he is a good player for united but for country so far he just doesnt cut it for me not enough effort just looks lazy.

Sorry if this offends anyone!
I've said it for a long, long time. However, he's not the only one.

Hie performance last night typified everything that's wrong with the modern prem' league footballer. Whining, moaning, sulking and stomping around like a little girl when he doesn't get his own way.

What a great example to set for the millions of kids watching. SWP did more in fifteen minutes than the fat scouse granny shagger has done in 180.

Just had a quick venture to the rag cafe as i was interested to see there view on it, a few are giving him just as much stick as us but how the other sad tw*ts can sit in front of there computers and criticise our fans that have paid thousands of pounds to go support the country really pisses me off!!!

Re: Wayne Rooneys comments leaving pitch.

Benarbia said:
Nice to hear your own fans booing you
I dunno how the ginger cnut can say that. Fans have travelled thousands of miles to support the team, spent thousands of pounds, and for what?...Another wank display of football. A decent team could have battered us last night. I'm still in shock.

should drop the twat for the next game,it might wake him up and make him realise he is not gods gift to football and not fit enough to lace messi`s boots

The best the so called WORLD CLASS do it on the big stage he cant and is no way world class
Just a foot note where is Joe Cole?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.