ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

spanishblue said:
The best the so called WORLD CLASS do it on the big stage he cant and is no way world class
Just a foot note where is Joe Cole?

hopefully at eastlands having a medical.

If he was a gladiator he'd be wolf. Lennon would be one of the fugly girl ones. whole team was bad yesterday and won't change whilst we are trying to fit players into an outdated system that we cant play in. Despite everything he said the squad fab picked was depressingly similar to the one that failed in the past.

Just to be balanced (risky, i know!)

I think Rooney is playing too deep. When did he suddenly become this creative game maker sitting behind the striker? Cos he aint that!

Get rid of Hesky, plant Rooney in the box and tell him hog the offside line and play Joe Cole left and SWP right, and tell em to bring the ball in and look for the run.

Simples.

Why am i not on 4 mil a year?

Not read the full thread, off out in a bit for the weekend. But the papers and the telly always go on about who Postman Pat needs to play up front with Rooney. Heskey played better than Woooooooooooooooney (tm) against the yanks, so why aren't they discussing who should play up front with Emily?

I would go with Defoe and Crouch up front as both Rooney and Heskey have been shite.
and why has he not played Joe Cole he is someone who has got the spark in which he can create something out of nothing Just what we have been missing

We don't have decent English strikers. Heskey lumbering, Rooney doesn't look fit (he wasn't even running to get the ball 5 yards away), Defoe needs setting up in the box and is not a target man. Our only hope is to stick Crouch up front with Gerrard and Cole playing behind him and SWP running at defenders from wide positions. We might score then.

The guy is a joke thinks he's some sort of god when really he just average. Watching him spit his dummy out when he was getting booed is just about the measure of the man. Most pro's would hang their heads in shame if they were getting booed.

The problem with him is Fabio is trying to build a team around him playing poeple to suit him with Heskey. Personally I would drop him for the next game let him earn the right to play if he can raise his performances from the dross we've seen so far

Months ago I warned everyone which rooney we were going to get in the world cup.I said he'd miss chances,look disinterested and end up lashing out and getting sent off.We've had the first 2.The 3rd will probably be on wednesday.

I was thinking about Rooney's comments last night, and whilst I accept booing doesn't help, if you're in any other walk of life, for example, a business, and you don't perform, it is bound to come with some negative reaction. Sorry Rooney, its not acceptable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.