ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

Rooney complains about England fans booing a crap performance. He has lost touch with passionate fans who have every right to criticise a pitiful display after spending thousands of pounds.
Week in week out at the swamp scum get clapped off whether they have played well or not, by fans with no passion many of whom are just there for the occasion, to tell people they have been to Owe Trafford. 90% of the fans at OT wouldn't have the balls to boo for fear of being critcised by SAF. This has made Rooney forget what proper passion is. He and the rest of the team were quite rightly slagged off at the end and he should of held up his hands and accepted it instead of criticising the people who really hurt after a defeat.

rooney is a good player but is a diving, moaning cnut who got kompany booked by faking injury in the derby, so the scouse twat can go and fuck himself.

bluesteve1964 said:
Rooney complains about England fans booing a crap performance. He has lost touch with passionate fans who have every right to criticise a pitiful display after spending thousands of pounds.
Week in week out at the swamp scum get clapped off whether they have played well or not, by fans with no passion many of whom are just there for the occasion, to tell people they have been to Owe Trafford. 90% of the fans at OT wouldn't have the balls to boo for fear of being critcised by SAF. This has made Rooney forget what proper passion is. He and the rest of the team were quite rightly slagged off at the end and he should of held up his hands and accepted it instead of criticising the people who really hurt after a defeat.

To be fair there are a few rags on redcafe slagging him off...here`s one of them

"How many of you saying "booing is disgracefull" have paid thousands of pounds, mostly above your means to travel all over the world supporting this side?...or indeed any side?...How many of you sung your heart out all the way through both matches whilst watching the utter drivel it produced? How many of you are the local Africans who clamoured for tickets and shelled out in the bucket load, despite many probably being worse off than the people who clean these players toilets, to watch your heroes live for the first time? How many of you actually go seriously out of your way to watch your team all over the world and not just by flicking a fucking channel over? How many of you would object to someone who is paid roughly what Comic Relief raises for Africa every year for a couple of months of being hero worshiped for kicking a ball around, being actually brought down a peg or two for not doing what it is he's paid to do in front of the people who let him be paid so much to do it?..

Seriously? Fuck off.

I didn't boo btw, I'd never boo...but I don't blame those who did, and I find the armchair "oh how disgracefull" tut tut bollocks just as insulting as Rooney's fucking shameful comments. I'm sorry, you earn millions, more than almost everyone in that stadium in the blink of your eye, and if you want the adulation and love, you have to take the booing and criticism....Period. And you're an arrogant little shit if you think otherwise.

Incredibly dissapointed in a player I love dearly. Loyal? I'm all the way out here, having paid in the thousands to be, something you'll make back by having a piss, I've sung my heart out for 2 games over the blare of vuvuzelas whilst watching you not give a shit and amble around being rubbish at the thing you're paid millions to do....You just want all the glory and love football fans give?...Aww bless. Why don't you try the army Wayne, where if you don't do you're job properly, you're dead.

I'm completely shattered. By the worst England performance I've ever seen, and perspectiveless arrogance beyond par from a hero of mine"

Here's a novel idea , Rooney , who I think most would agree is a decent player isn't playing well.All players suffer dips in form , it's part of the game ,he wouldn't be the only player to suffer from this and it doesn't make him a bad player overnight.Therefore why not drop him to the bench and start with Crouch and Defoe ? It's a team game and Rooney and Heskey have had their chance in my opinion , it's now time to try something different.

And yet still not as bad as England v Greece 0:0 Wembley 1983. The first and last England game I'll ever go to.

I'm not surprised one bit at how bad England are. Rooney went missing in 2006, and I knew nothing would change in the meantime. Rooney and England will never achieve anything together.
As the African countries get better we will drop down the world rankings like a
lead weight.
We are the Andy Murray of world football.

At least we'll know how to get under Rooney's skin next season. YOU'RE SHIT FOR ENGLAND!

The predicatble,childish outburst from Rooney is typically why I've totally failed to get excited about England at this years world cup.It's the first time I can ever remember really not giving a shit about a major tournament.

The sad fact is that this is virtually the same England team that failed at the last world cup,and the Euros....why should this time be any different?
It's the hype and bullshit that the scum tabloid press build up around a set of one dimensional,average players that does my head in....I mean seriously-look at the Argentina front line and tell me that Heskey and the scouse fat boy are ever going to come anywhere close to that....?

Rooney is a stand out player against Wigan,with a bunch of clowns watching that would clap him scratching his arse.But when it REALLY matters,against the top sides.......

It's not his fault he's been put on a "better than Messi" pedestal and expected to win the cup single handed by clueless nob heads in the media like Darren Gough...but the positive is at least now the stark reality is there for the world to see.

RBmk2 said:
The predicatble,childish outburst from Rooney is typically why I've totally failed to get excited about England at this years world cup.It's the first time I can ever remember really not giving a shit about a major tournament.

The sad fact is that this is virtually the same England team that failed at the last world cup,and the Euros....why should this time be any different?
It's the hype and bullshit that the scum tabloid press build up around a set of one dimensional,average players that does my head in....I mean seriously-look at the Argentina front line and tell me that Heskey and the scouse fat boy are ever going to come anywhere close to that....?

Rooney is a stand out player against Wigan,with a bunch of clowns watching that would clap him scratching his arse.But when it REALLY matters,against the top sides.......

It's not his fault he's been put on a "better than Messi" pedestal and expected to win the cup single handed by clueless nob heads in the media like Darren Gough...but the positive is at least now the stark reality is there for the world to see.

SPOT ON

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.