ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

SWP's back said:
Mastes1 said:
I love Rooney as a player has he has everything imo including passion which is something a lot of players don't have these days.
The point of my post was everyone saying things like "i always said he was crap", "worldclass my arse!", "see i told you he was crap", etc as if these 2 games are a prefect representation of how good he is as a player even though he is obviously still having problems with his injury (how many times have you seen Rooney not chase and fight for the ball?). I also hate how all the blame seems to be on Rooney even though 90% of the England players have been absolutely awful yet they all seem to be getting a 'free pass' so to speak.

-- Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm --

Ah i'm not though, i think Rooney is a fantastic player and its wrong to single him out when nearly everyone else has also been crap.

Rooney is singled out as we have spent all season long being forced fed the bollocks that is "Rooney is one of the best players on the planet". He is a good player but he is not world class, the world cup is showing that.

The guy gets paid a fortune more than other pro's through his contract and sponsorship as he is meant to be world class/the nations great white hope etc etc. As such, he should be judged against that. He is being and he is coming up short by a considerable distance.

No one is slating Lennon to the same extent (though he is still getting some stick) and we haven't spent the last 6 years being told that Lennon is the white Pele. We are not forced to watch advert after advert with Lennon's face on the screen or his hideously sweaty hairy, as he plays with himself (or against).

Ronney is happy to receive the plaudits (as are his followers such as you), but you have to learn to sit back and take the shite when he plays like Carlton Palmers retarded cousin.

FFS - Even Lineker (a Rooney bum boy) has just spent 10 mins taking his performances apart.
Hey i said Rooney was absolutely terrible in the game thread yesterday and i have not tried to defend that except to say that he hasn't recovered from his injury as i do believe that, The Rooney we have seen in this world cup is not the same Rooney that played for ManU last season or the Rooney that couldn't stop scoring in Englands world cup qualifyers.
You are 100% right about all the 'White Pele' crap, its embarresing and Rooney always looks embarresed in interviews when people say stuff like that to him but thats the press fault, build Rooney and England up, shoot them down when they inevatively fail.

If Wooney can give offensive remarks out to supporters (like he did) he's got to take it as well.

If he's not fit or got a mental prob: Capo should drop him.
He is just a cry baby shit and arrogant.
Can't stand "the pie busting little red shite.

END OF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glazers_Wallet said:
Mastes1 said:
Hey SWP, i have already said i quite like them like i do City and Arsenal, Newcastle and many others, I watch shit loads of games on my computer as i love the game and i love a lot of players like Rooney and Tevez and i will always admit this but sticking up for a player i like doesn't make me a Rag just because he is. I mean seriously just look at what you and others are saying, anyone who says anything positive about Rooney means you're a 'rag', i would admit it if i was bud.

image.jpg
That made me laugh to be fair.

Mastes1 said:
SWP's back said:
Rooney is singled out as we have spent all season long being forced fed the bollocks that is "Rooney is one of the best players on the planet". He is a good player but he is not world class, the world cup is showing that.

The guy gets paid a fortune more than other pro's through his contract and sponsorship as he is meant to be world class/the nations great white hope etc etc. As such, he should be judged against that. He is being and he is coming up short by a considerable distance.

No one is slating Lennon to the same extent (though he is still getting some stick) and we haven't spent the last 6 years being told that Lennon is the white Pele. We are not forced to watch advert after advert with Lennon's face on the screen or his hideously sweaty hairy, as he plays with himself (or against).

Ronney is happy to receive the plaudits (as are his followers such as you), but you have to learn to sit back and take the shite when he plays like Carlton Palmers retarded cousin.

FFS - Even Lineker (a Rooney bum boy) has just spent 10 mins taking his performances apart.
Hey i said Rooney was absolutely terrible in the game thread yesterday and i have not tried to defend that except to say that he hasn't recovered from his injury as i do believe that, The Rooney we have seen in this world cup is not the same Rooney that played for ManU last season or the Rooney that couldn't stop scoring in Englands world cup qualifyers.
You are 100% right about all the 'White Pele' crap, its embarresing and Rooney always looks embarresed in interviews when people say stuff like that to him but thats the press fault, build Rooney and England up, shoot them down when they inevatively fail.

I have not read the match thread so I apologise if you slated him there.

As I say, if it is an injury then he and the coach have to be grown up enough to rest him (ffs they earn over £10Million per year between them, surely they are wise enough to make this decision). It is not rocket science.

As for the press, bunch of cunts the lots of them.

mcfcliam said:
Mastes1;

http://www.redcafe.net

That forum would suit you.
I do go on there and have a look quite a lot but its just one of many teams forums i have in my favorites including Rawk and The Shed End even though i can't stand Liverpool and Chelsea. Keep having a go at me but i will still state my views whether people call me a rag or not.

Mastes1 said:
mcfcliam said:
Mastes1;

I do go on there and have a look quite a lot but its just one of many teams forums i have in my favorites including Rawk and The Shed End even though i can't stand Liverpool and Chelsea. Keep having a go at me but i will still state my views whether people call me a rag or not.

tbh with you i go on redcafe / rawk & arsenal mania quite a lot to see their views on things

but i dont have an account on anyof them

SWP's back said:
Mastes1 said:

I have not read the match thread so I apologise if you slated him there.

As I say, if it is an injury then he and the coach have to be grown up enough to rest him (ffs they earn over £10Million per year between them, surely they are wise enough to make this decision). It is not rocket science.

As for the press, bunch of ***** the lots of them.
Yeah i asked in one of the other threads if people thought Rooney should be dropped as it might 're-ignite' him so to speak although thats doubtful if he realy isn't fit but you never know. I think Crouch should be given a proper chance, he's not my favorite player and he doesn't offer too much in terms of build up play but you just can't argue with his England record which is awesome.

Re: Wayne Rooney is a liability

mcfcliam said:
Now he doesn't have it on a plate for him like he does at United, he's been shown up to be an over rated donkey.

You were right Lee, he is not world class and I now agree.

If you look at how he plays at United its totally different, its just ignorant to deny the fact he is world class. Something is seriously wrong in the England camp. But he proves week in week out he is world class.

Mastes1 said:
mcfcliam said:
Mastes1;

No problem with other fans on here, even raggish ones like yourself but remember that this is a city forum and if your coming on here giving us shit about rag players, expect some short change in return. You can love big ears as much as you like but we dont and we couldnt give a fuck that you do, the fact you want to keep telling us suggests your nothing but a rag wum and if thats the case, you need to be banned and that will stop you giving us your opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.