ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: I want Rooney but I don't

Pigeonho said:
Couldn't care less what other fans think, even those who like myself do want him. You won't lose any sleep at night about a 'split in fans', surely? If Rooney coming and banging in 20 a season helps us win a title or 10, let the split begin.

You're expecting him to do something he's only ever done once in his career then? Demanding.

mcfcliam said:
Pigeonho said:
Couldn't care less what other fans think, even those who like myself do want him. You won't lose any sleep at night about a 'split in fans', surely? If Rooney coming and banging in 20 a season helps us win a title or 10, let the split begin.

I would lose sleep, yes.

What happened to the City 'family'?

We're all one aren't we? We should get behind any player we sign ffs.

Bang on liam! Any player who would split the fans is not welcome IMHO. I'm not being bitter just trying to think rationally. If rooney comes who gets benched, carlos silva, or balo? Bloomfield rd proved that 4-4-2 doesn't suit us, so who would be the 1 up top? Rooney every time i hear the pro-rooney crew, then i think it'd be bye bye carlos. I would not swap rooney for carlos in a million years!

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

Failsworth_Blue said:
Not sure where to put this as theres numerous Rooney threads.
...they all gettin lost or buried anyways mate, the only reason i bumped this thread (start date May 30th btw) was to try slow tha traffic down atad as all the commotion surroundin a player thats still currently on Man Uniteds books were makin me dizzy n' readin suggestions that our very own Bobby might be tellin fibz were tha final straw so i thought it perfect oppertunity to look back n' compare juss how deep a portion of thoughts concernin tha roonsta differ from the summer till now n' it actualy makes for some interestin bit of a read !!

Daniel Taylor from Guardian reckons there will be a statement from Rooney later
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mcfcliam said:
Pigeonho said:

I would lose sleep, yes.

What happened to the City 'family'?

We're all one aren't we? We should get behind any player we sign ffs.
So if Rooney signs and you see fellow blues rowing about it in, for EG, Mary D's, you'll then go home and lose some sleep about it?!!! If thats the case Liam, you don't have much else to worry about in the real world mate, no offence. You hit the nail on the head on the 'we should all get behind any player we sign' quote though, and that is why people like The Frontzeck and BimboBob are completely out of order for saying they'll walk away if we sign him. They aren't real fans in my opinion.

I would love Rooney at City but i would also love him running his contract out and Utd getting next to nothing for him. I still think he will end up making up and signing a new deal at Utd, if not i think its 1) Real 2) Chelsea 3) Us for him.

He would probably prefer the 1st 2 choices BUT if it is down to money then im sure we will be top of that. Another thing in our favour is his england team mates. I know he has Cole and Lampard and terry at Chelsea but how old are they now? Will they be there in 2-3 years? With us we have England internationals in the same age bracket as Rooney and if he gets on well with them during international meet ups, that could be an advantage to us.

I also think the Morinho and Ronadlo pull will be too strong to resist for him in Madrid though

Had to ring work yesterday and tell them that i couldn't come in as i had pissed my pants laughing at Utd !!! O happy days !!

Did Tevez and Rooney get on ok

Did Tevez and Rooney get on ok?

I know tevez doesn't like rat boy but did he ever have any spats with rooney while at OT?. I'm not bothered either way about rooney coming to city but if it upset Tevez I definitely wouldn't want him to come.

Re: Did Tevez and Rooney get on ok

99% of the reason I don't want Rooney is because we have Tevez. I don't care if they like each other, all I care is that Tevez and Balotelli are happy and United rot in hell.

100%blue said:
I know tevez doesn't like rat boy but did he ever have any spats with rooney while at OT?. I'm not bothered either way about rooney coming to city but if it upset Tevez I definitely wouldn't want him to come.
this is what i want to know. tevez is our captain and our best player. he is also in much better form than rooney. we should only sign him if tevez is happy with it.

Its not a zero sum game. The whole point of 433 is that you can have 3 forward players. You may recall the last time Tevez & Rooney played in a front three togegher - they won the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.