ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: Did Tevez and Rooney get on ok

when Tevez was running for the PK, Rooney said something to Tevez....along the lines of 'the deal is close'.

make of it what you will.

Project said:
Its not a zero sum game. The whole point of 433 is that you can have 3 forward players. You may recall the last time Tevez & Rooney played in a front three togegher - they won the Champions League.

Tevez Rooney and Balo up front !!

time to get the tissues out.

shaiomarali said:
when Tevez was running for the PK, Rooney said something to Tevez....along the lines of 'the deal is close'.

make of it what you will.

When was this, the derby last year I thought Rooney said 'mind the post' or something along those lines to distract him

Manchester City 2011-12 Premier League Champions:

--------------------------Hart----------------------------

Boateng--------Boyata--------Kompany--------Kolorov

------------------de Jong--------Yaya-------------------

----------------------------Silva--------------------------

------------Tevez--------Balotelli--------Rooney--------

Westwood, Richards, Kolo, Zabaleta, MJohnson, A Johnson, Guidetti.

But ONLY at the say so of El Capitan. He's our most important player and our captain! If he doesn't want Rooney to come then so be it, I'll have no complaints!<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:56 pm --<br /><br />I think they did get on okay OP, well I don't think they didn't get on!

And they won the Champions Lg with a front 3 of Tevez-Rooney-Ronaldo!

danburge82 said:
But ONLY at the say so of El Capitan. He's our most important player and our captain! If he doesn't want Rooney to come then so be it, I'll have no complaints!

I love Tevez but there's no way I'd let any one player have any say in who comes to play for us. Let's face it, our glorious captain could fook off the Madrid, or any where else for that matter, if the right offer came along.

Having said that, I would of course be well pi$$ed off if Rooney came in and upset Tevez to the detriment of his game.

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

...juss heard latest statement n' in all honesty if they are indeed Wayne Rooney's words then i admire his honesty n' cant find fault in said statement !

ev2y6e.jpg

At the rags match !!!

What did Fergie mean today when he said the matter might be "put to bed tomorrow".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.