ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

superblue91 said:
Blue Phil said:
I'm confussed.
How can tommorow be "the end of it"??
I mean even if United confirm they are selling him in January there will still be speculation about where he will go, leaving United slap dab in the middle of a saga.
The only thing United can do to put it to bed is "We are selling Rooney, in Jan, to (enter club name here)"

If what people are saying is right he could be gettin loaned out,but were just gonna have to wait and see

He can't be loaned to another Premiership club though, can he ?

does anyone think that this situation between utd and rooney could be resolved and he ends up staying?

i just have a feeling that they will sort it out and he will end up staying....

im sitting on the fence whether i want him or not...but id like to see him leave utd just cause it will weaken them.

Is anyone watching "You're on Sky Sports". Hilarious succession of bitter rags, texting in and phoning. Half denial, half bitter rant .. , both hilarious in their own way. Lomas is being thick, though. He had decided that Rooney is going to Madrid tomoz with Benzema going the other way. He is basing this on tonight's "put it to bed" remarks from the baconed one this evening. No way is Rooney moving abroad, you muppet. And Lomas was doing so well until he said that.

simon23 said:
does anyone think that this situation between utd and rooney could be resolved and he ends up staying?

im sitting on the fence whether i want him or not...but id like to see him leave utd just cause it will weaken them.
Who cares lol the damage is done, he has destroyed his rapport with the scum fans.

Blue Phil said:
I'm confussed.
How can tommorow be "the end of it"??
I mean even if United confirm they are selling him in January there will still be speculation about where he will go, leaving United slap dab in the middle of a saga.
The only thing United can do to put it to bed is "We are selling Rooney, in Jan, to (enter club name here)"
west ham united?

Blue Phil said:
simon23 said:

Who cares lol the damage is done, he has destroyed his rapport with the scum fans.

You're hallucinating if you think they'll sort it out. Of course they bloody won't. Have you stopped to listen to what each party is saying about the other. Rooney has said the club lacks ambition and that's why he's leaving. How are they going to sort that one out. Rob several banks?? 'Cos apparently massive investment in playing staff is what Rooney is saying he wanted but didn't get.

Tell us how they can sort out the following:

"I met with David Gill last week and he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad.

"I then told him that I would not be signing a new contract.

"I was interested to hear what Sir Alex had to say yesterday and surprised by some of it.

"It is absolutely true, as he said, that my agent and I have had a number of meetings with the club about a new contract. During those meetings in August I asked for assurances about the continued ability of the club to attract the top players in the world.

"I have never had anything but complete respect for MUFC. How could I not have done given its fantastic history and especially the last six years in which I have been lucky to play a part?

"For me its all about winning trophies - as the club has always done under Sir Alex. Because of that I think the questions I was asking were justified.

"Despite recent difficulties, I know I will always owe Sir Alex Ferguson a huge debt. He is a great manager and mentor who has helped and supported me from the day he signed me from Everton when I was only 18.

"For Manchester United's sake I wish he could go on forever because he's a one off and a genius."

Give the fuck over.

bluemoon32 said:
superblue91 said:
If what people are saying is right he could be gettin loaned out,but were just gonna have to wait and see

Pointless cup tied in Europe not on the FA list of prem players for any new club which cant be changed till Jan. So to answer your question N0.

If all this is true about possibly taking him on loan till January and then making it permanent, how are we going to get him in our 25? it's full untill Jan when we can change it.

kippax71 said:
bluemoon32 said:

Pointless cup tied in Europe not on the FA list of prem players for any new club which cant be changed till Jan. So to answer your question N0.

It'll be garden leave if it's anything. But how come Weiss was loaned to Bolton last year? And Aaron Ramsay went on loan there as well.

I've just remembered about the mighty Smalling, and how he signed for the rags outside the window but remained at Craven Cottage until the end of the season.

Pam said:
kippax71 said:

It'll be garden leave if it's anything. But how come Weiss was loaned to Bolton last year? And Aaron Ramsay went on loan there as well.

I've just remembered about the mighty Smalling, and how he signed for the rags outside the window but remained at Craven Cottage until the end of the season.
Both in Jan. As was the Smalling deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.