ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

OliverKayTimes Ferguson: 10am meeting with Gill tmrw: "We don't want this to become a saga. We've got to nip it in the bud. Tmrw will be the end of it"

- will be end ?

ox-blue said:
Just watching you're on skysports and Jason Cundy and Steve Lomas both just said he could leave on loan until January is this correct?

What I meant is can this happen ?
oh!!!! stop nicking my posts yer thieving twat,is you name rooney or smut?;-)

I'm confussed.
How can tommorow be "the end of it"??
I mean even if United confirm they are selling him in January there will still be speculation about where he will go, leaving United slap dab in the middle of a saga.
The only thing United can do to put it to bed is "We are selling Rooney, in Jan, to (enter club name here)"

Blue Phil said:
I'm confussed.
How can tommorow be "the end of it"??
I mean even if United confirm they are selling him in January there will still be speculation about where he will go, leaving United slap dab in the middle of a saga.
The only thing United can do to put it to bed is "We are selling Rooney, in Jan, to (enter club name here)"

If what people are saying is right he could be gettin loaned out,but were just gonna have to wait and see

Very confusing?????? fergie.... "the door is still open" then 2 secs later "this will be put to bed tomorrow"

He has also said rooney will not be fine!

WTF has that pissed up scottish twat got up his sleeve?

Could he tell wayne we have decided to prove our ambition and spend? (yes i know we think they're skint) but still how would rooney sneak out of that one??

wouldnt surprise me if united come out with somthing like this tomo-
we have had a meeting with gill and full asurance has been given to rooney which he has accepted,rooney will sign a improved contract

wonder if the falling out has been with gill

Dub blue said:
Wanted to post this on its own thread but despite being a member from the early days, I didn't meet the criteria on the waffleometer

It'll probablly get lost in here so if someone feels it should reach a wider audience feel free to repost

Basically it's Rag TV's very own Paddy Crerand getting interviewed on Irish radio this morning. Crerand hung up in the end but not before giving answers that were wrong on so many levels. What Crerand didn't know is that the interviewer (Ivan Yates) is a City fan. Yates quote when Crerand hangs up is priceless.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newstalk.ie/programmes/all/breakfast/paddy-crerand-vs-ivan-yates/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newstalk.ie/programmes/all/b ... van-yates/</a>

hahaha
quality

does he not know mutv is a joint venture with $ky (not for long mind)

paddy crerand is such an asshole. knows the gravy train of his old boys network is about to hit the buffers and leave him a sad meaningless old man whose opinion is an utter irrelevance

Worth listening to for the sound of a man about to have a cardiac and Ivan Yates cool coup de grace

if fergie pisses rooney off could help our cause could make rooney think fuck that im off to city just to piss fergie off

marco said:
wouldnt surprise me if united come out with somthing like this tomo-
we have had a meeting with gill and full asurance has been given to rooney which he has accepted,rooney will sign a improved contract

wonder if the falling out has been with gill

Hmmmm i was mulling this over, as far as the world is concerned rooneys move is not motivated by money but ambition..... (i think its mainly money and a wee bit of ambition) so what if the rags have had this meeting and called rooneys bluff and said look wayne we are spending big in jan/summer????

Rooney has put himself into a bit of a corner here imo.

They could also just say we are putting yopu on garden leave and you are transfer listed??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.