ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: Nited have to sell

blucat599 said:
Not getting into the why and why nots, just that we all know when taggart digs his heels in he's a stubborn old codger, Rooney will never pull on the rag shirt again.
This means yoonited have to sell him, which means his price will be lower, they'll have to take the highest bid, even if it falls well short of their valuation of the player.
They can't exactly fall back on, "we'll let him rot in the stiffs, we don't need the money", because if ever there was a club that was skint, it's them right now.
I personally don't think City need him, but I don't run the team or the club !
so just buy him just to fuck them off

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

I'd piss myself if,after his meeting with gill,they put shrek on the transfer list expecting us to come in with a mega bid,and we show no interest at all.The thought of him doing a webster and them getting 5mil is much better than him coming to us.That's about 1 months interest to glazer.Also,the loss of his image rights will damage them even further.

Re: Nited have to sell

He's the scums last player they can sell for any value but considering they paid £30 million for him and everton get a selling fee they are not gonna make much on him.

is it possible that we buy him agree personal terms then he trains with us until january until we can register him as a player of our club?

BlueMooner87 said:
is it possible that we buy him agree personal terms then he trains with us until january until we can register him as a player of our club?

Its definitely an option. I'd say the most likely one at this point.

If we got him cheap, cut price, less than 20 million say,
(re: my above post), it surely couldn't be regarded as a "bad" signing.
He's the right age for us, 25, that's one of the main factors in our player acquisition strategy so far.
The wages don't enter into it, they're all on massive wages now, any big name player now demands 100k + a week,

I don't like him but I guess if we can get him for 5 million under the webster ruling that he could be a decent understudy for Carlos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.