ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

Manchester United have released the following statement after a day of meetings between chief executive David Gill, Sir Alex Ferguson and representatives of Wayne Rooney: "We are aware that there is intense public and media interest on the club at the moment, but there are no developments of note to report today. I can confirm a number of meetings have taken place today, including with the player's representative. The outcome of those meetings will become clear in the near future. In the meantime, fans are asked to be patient."

What a let down

All things Rooney! [Merged]

mike channon´s windmill said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Hmmm... Is it me or does this whole thing seem a bit staged? Wouldn't be surprised if it's all a stunt.
This has been at the back of my mind since this blew up - they´re so desperate to cling on that coont would resort to anything - surely though it would be exposed if were a stunt and ultimately backfire

What would they gain from it?

Tricky_Trev said:
RAGS STATEMENT:

"We are aware that there is intense public and media interest on the club at the moment, but there are no developments of note to report today. I can confirm a number of meetings have taken place today, including with the player's representative. The outcome of those meetings will become clear in the near future. In the meantime, fans are asked to be patient."
Hmmm... Is it me or does this whole thing seem a bit staged? Wouldn't be surprised if it's all a stunt.

i wrote something simliar the other day wouldnt be surprised if he did a U turn and stayed :).

i'd take this with a pinch of salt now,they have been in talks with roonys agent,this can only mean one thing he's staying,tagart and gill have been on there knees all day and sold his agent a promise of stars arriving in the near future.
just my take!!

marco said:
i'd take this with a pinch of salt now,they have been in talks with roonys agent,this can only mean one thing he's staying,tagart and gill have been on there knees all day and sold his agent a promise of stars arriving in the near future.
just my take!!

It wouldn't surprise me, will be a laugh seeing Utd fans fawning over him again lol

I guess they have offered him a new improved contract, which rooney and his people are now pondering.

It's probably what he wanted all along

It's John Terry all over again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.