ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Mickey Thomas

He's just been on sky saying that now utd fans can have a laugh at City fans.How the fuck do you work that out?? We're laughing even more.The vast majority of Blues did NOT want shrek here. All we've wanted was for someone to highlight to the rags who tow to party-line that they are skint and in trouble.We just didn't expect it to come from their talisman.So mickey,don't worry,the whole world is still laughing at you.

dref619 said:
so the rags have managed to appease their seemingly unhappy striker, but i cant see liverpool being able to do the same

The things he said previously don't die a death, just because his contract and thus future has been resolved though.

Re: Rooney staying at United [Merged]

LoveCity said:
No one player is bigger than Man United.

Except Wayne Rooney.

Hahahaha.
Its the best news i"v heard all year lol wat a a bunch of mugs the rags R have u heard andy gray on ssn lol he sounds like he wats him to cum and shag hes grandmother is that pleased am soooooooo glad hes not cuming to R club wat a tosser bet the other players luv him when hes saying there shite luvvvvvvvvvvvvv it bring on derby day

C_T_I_D said:
dref619 said:
so the rags have managed to appease their seemingly unhappy striker, but i cant see liverpool being able to do the same

The things he said previously don't die a death, just because his contract and thus future has been resolved though.

aye i know, torres is always the one iv personally wanted at city, and now that they have appeased him to the extent that hes signed a new deal, i see no reason on not trying to get an unsettled torres or a dzeko

Re: Mickey Thomas

we come out of it ok, we never actually said on record we wanted him like chelsea, madrid etc did... we never put an official bid out there

they are left with a player who is unhappy, a divided dressing room and the same old problems ie no money

how does it affect us ? it doesnt... we'll probably buy torres in january anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.